All Night~

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All Night~

Soojung was sitting in the playground’s swings waiting for someone who actually asked her on a date after so long. Watching all kids playing around; running around, playing some sands, building some sand castles that made Soojung chuckled. She watches two kids struggling to make some sand castle with the sandy sand. The castle kept on collapsing; that made Soojung’s cheeks rose up and she looked away, laughing as she shook her head. Suddenly she felt someone covered her eyes from behind. Big firm manly hands; just one hand could cover her face, let alone two hands.

“You are surrounded,” the man said to her. Soojung giggled.

“You’re in deep trouble once you meet my superman!” Soojung laughing, playfully hitting his hand. The man let go of his hands and kissed her cheek.

“You’re superman is here!” he exclaimed with glee. He walked around the swing and squatted in front of her, while holding the chains that was holding the swing.

“Hi handsome~” Soojung smiled, “why are you late Kim Jongin?”

“Hmmmm~~~ Practice went unexpectedly looooong~” Jongin pouted. Soojung rolled her eyes and pinched his nose. Jongin laughed, earning some stares from everyone; he owed and grabbed Soojung’s hand before people start swarming around them.

 

 

The two walking around the streets with their shades on, gaining attention from everyone else. Apparently walking around the street at 4 in the afternoon wasn’t a great idea; the two were the center of attention, without even trying. Jongin held her hand tightly, making the girl smiled secretly.  Jongin looked at her and he chuckled lowly. Soojung too chuckled.

“You really like me so much?” Jongin whispered.

“Shut up,” Soojung snapped. Jongin held her hand tighter and brought them to his chest, pulling her closer. They looked at each other; their eyes met. Soojung’s face reddened and Jongin smiled cheekily.

“Soojungie~” Jongin called then he whispered, “You’ve fallen for me~” Soojung stared at him and her heart beat fastened. For once, he was right about her feelings. She had fallen for him.

I feel so high when our eyes meet
I feel so hot when you hold my hand tight
Ooh Melodic voice, always calling
My pounding heart.

 

Soojung sat in the not so fancy restaurant; affordable for everyone in Seoul. Soojung asked Jongin to bring her somewhere comfortable, not fancy but has nice food. She told him she wanted to eat some ddeokbokki and some fishcake. Jongin smiled at her, making all veins within her body tightened.

“Why are you smiling at me like that….” Soojung asked while shoving one ddeokbokki and another. Jongin watched her eating, as if that already made him full. He smiled, unconsciously, as he took her hand on his. Soojung looked up at him and she blushed.

“Put your attention on me too. I envy those foods,” Jongin lowly said, “They always get your attention.” Soojung cringed her nose and she giggled. Jongin chuckled and finally her attention was fully on him.

“Happy?” Soojung whispered at him. Jongin nodded and the two laughed.  Suddenly a bunch of school girls in uniforms approached the two. They walked towards the two, showing some shy smiles. Soojung nervously waited for some dissing or curses thrown up towards her. Jongin too was ready to fight and defend Soojung’s rights. Then the girls started to speak but it was surprisingly shocking.

“Sorry for disturbing…but can we have a picture together?” one girl started to speak shyly to Jongin. Jongin looked at them and he smiled; he was about to declined their request but Soojung spoke first.

“Of course you can, here you go,” Soojung walked away from their table and gave the girls some space to take pictures with his fans. Jongin scrunched his eyebrows , he stood up and walked towards Soojung. The girls were dumbfounded when Jongin walked away from them. Jongin grabbed Soojung’s elbow, making the girl jumped.

“You’re taking a picture with me,” Jongin said then he looked at his fans, “Krystal will be joining our pictorial session. Is that fine?” Jongin gave them an innocent smile. The girls hesitated then slowly nodded.

The girls surrounded Jongin and that made Soojung uncomfortable. Jongin saw how uncomfortable she was; just by the corner so he pulled her beside him. Arms around her shoulder, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter