Awkward Jongin...

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A text from JONGIN. A text from SOOJUNG.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

AWKWARD Jongin...

 

Jongin who was walking around EXO’s living room for about 30 minutes, with his phone in his hand, was making others mad. The others gave him a weird, annoyed, worried look, but some just tend to ignore him and not care. Jongin kept on looking at his phone after he got her number from Taemin.

“Why is he like this again?” Chen asked.

“He got Soojungie’s number from Taeminnie,” Chanyeol answered.

“Is he not gonna text her?” Sehun asked.

“He’s a coward remember~” Baekhyun chuckled.

“I’m still here guys! I can hear you guys…” Jongin whined.

“SO JUST TEXT HER ALREADY THEN!” The rest of the members said in unison.

“Fine… geez…” Jongin rolled his eyes and went straight to his room.

 

Jongin lay on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He stared at her number and thought of how to start a conversation. He closed his eyes and sighed heavily.

“Here goes nothing…” he said while clicking the screen.

 

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

TO: JUNG SOOJUNG

Emm… Hi Soojung. This is Jongin.

 

~3 MINUTES LATER~

 

FROM: JUNG SOOJUNG

TO: KIM JONGIN

Hi Jongin. Em… where did you get my number?

 

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

TO: JUNG SOOJUNG

Well, I asked from Taemin.

 

FROM: JUNG SOOJUNG

TO: KIM JONGIN

Oh… Taemin oppa. I think I should call you Jongin oppa? Sehun calls you Jongin/Kai hyung isn’t it?

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

TO: JUNG SOOJUNG

Jongin oppa? Oh… emm… I don’t mind. I would love that really, but let’s stay with informalities.

 

FROM: JUNG SOOJUNG

TO: KIM JONGIN

Ok, Jonginnie~ hehe. Oh right… Why are you texting me all of the sudden? Anything wrong?

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

TO: JUNG SOOJUNG

I just want to chat with you... It’s just that I haven’t had the chance talk to you whenever we see each other or to congratulate you on stage.

 

FROM: JUNG SOOJUNG

TO: KIM JONGIN

Oh… really? I thought you didn’t want to talk to me at all. You know…how your fans will react or anything.

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

TO: JUNG SOOJUNG

I’m just scared that they’ll hurt you in any ways.

 

FROM: JUNG SOOJUNG

TO: KIM JONGIN

I’m fine. I’ve been through a lot. I can handle them, as long as I have my SNSD and f(x) unnie and all of my oppa supporting me. Plus my fans. I’m fine.

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

TO: JUNG SOOJUNG

Oh… ok…

 

!!!!THE TEXTING WAS SO AWKWARD. THE CONVERSATION WASN’T SO FRUITFUL. SO LET’S SKIP THEM!!!!

 

2 days passed. ((STILL AWKWARD))

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

TO: JUNG SOOJUNG

I saw your new photo shoot with model Ahn Jaehyun… Puma huh? I didn’t know you had a photo shoot with him.

 

 

FROM: JUNG SOOJUNG

TO: KIM JONGIN

Surprised? Hehe, even my fans were surprised.

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

TO: JUNG SOOJUNG

Yeah… You sat on his lap. That pic was…good.

 

FROM: JUNG SOOJUNG

TO: KIM JONGIN

Byuntae. That pic was the hardest for me… :-( It was better when it was with you at that time, last year. At least you’re someone I knew from trainee.

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

TO: JUNG SOOJUNG

BYUNTAE? Hahaha, I’m not. Which one? The one you hug me? /wink/

 

FROM: JUNG SOOJUNG

TO: KIM JONGIN

………. How do you want me to answer that?! -.-”

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

TO: JUNG SOOJUNG

Just tell me that you like the pictorial with me was better…

 

FROM: JUNG SOOJUNG

TO: KKIM JONGIN

Em… I like the pictorial with you better… emmm, I’ve to go. Bye…

 

!!! 2 days passed. ((NO TEXTING AT ALL)) !!!

 

Soojung was visiting SHINee’s dorm, along with Amber and Sulli. It has been two days after the ‘confession’ text with Jongin. She finds it weird of him to actually say such things. Everyone knows well except SM boys, that Soojung has been having a major crush on Jongin ever since training years. Her heart was shattered when she heard him in a relationship back then, although she already debuted but she still have her heart with him.

“Soojung ah, you haven’t texted Jongin?” Sulli asked.

“How am I supposed to move on… if he says stuff like that? Like…come on,” Soojung pouted.

“Maybe he likes you?” Amber winked.

“I wish~ hahaah!” Soojung laughed. Suddenly the door opened, showing a smiley Key.

“MY BABIES ARE HERE!” Key shouted and let them in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter