Happy adult day Jung Soojung!

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy adult day Jung Soojung! 



Soojung was walking toward the SM building, with a smile plastered on her face. As she was walking towards the elevator, she saw Taemin who just got home the day before from Japan.

"OPPPA!!!" Soojung smiled at him with her aegyo. Taemin looked at her and he smiled.

"Soooojungieeeeeeee!!!!" Taemin walked towards her and opened his arms as wide as he could. Soojung stopped. Taemin looked at her and he frowned.

"What?!" Taemin continued, "I'm opening my arms for you and you stopped there leaving me hanging?!" Soojung palmed her face and chuckled. She then looked up and walked towards him slowly.

"I can't hug you here~" Soojung laughed and hit Taemin's shoulder.

"Come here you! I know you miss me!" Taemin pulled her and he hugged her tightly. Soojung hugged him back but suddenly a man was heard clearing his throat.

"Eheem..." was heard. Taemin and Soojung pulled away from each other and looked behind. A handsome frosted blonde man was standing from afar, tapping his feet on the marble floor, looking frustrated, tired and obviously jealous.

"Oh...." Taemin looked and he smiled, "hey man~" Soojung blushed.

"Jonginnie...." Soojung bit her lower lips, restraining herself from smiling.

"What am I seeing early in the morning?!" Jongin said while walking towards the two, he then grabbed Soojung's wrist gently and pulled her to his side; crashing to his body. He put his hands around her shoulder and he stared at Soojung.

"Morning..." Soojung blushed.

"You didn't tell me you're coming here," Jongin coldly said but everyone knows that he just doesn't really wanna show it in front of everyone that he loves her. 

"I just wanna surprise you..." Soojung looked up and pinched his cheeks. Taemin stared at them and he rolled his eyes.

"Aish, stop making my life look pitiful guys," Taemin said, making Jongin laughed.

"Stop hugging my girl man," Jongin said to Taemin, "she not yours to hug."

"Hey hey. She's everyone baby maknae so I can hug her too!" Taemin smirked.

"Tae!" Jongin whined.

"Araaso araso OPPPA , KIM JONGIN," Soojung shook her head. The two stopped and smiled.

"I'll be going upstairs now you two," Taemin said and bid his goodbye, "see you in the practice room later Jongin ah." Jongin just nodded. Soojung then pulled Jongin to the practice room in the basement.




"Jongin ah, are you busy today?" Soojung gave him her aegyo.

"Yeah, I guess, I've practice and....practice..." Jongin answered her. 

"Do you remember what day is today tho?" Soojung smiled.

"Monday?" Jongin said, "you have anything to do today? Why are you here babe?" Jongin grabbed her waist and kissed her forehead. Soojung pouted while in his embrace.

"I was just...bored so I came to visit..." Soojung pushed herself away from him a bit just to see his face. Jongin looked down to her and he smiled. He leaned forward and kissed her lips.

"You should have told me pabo ya..." Jongin loosely held her waist.

"Surprised?" Soojung smiled at him. Jongin pulled her and kissed her again. Soojung smiled in the kiss. Making him hard to kiss her.

"Stop smiling sweety!" Jongin pouted. Soojung smiled and kissed his pouty lips.

"I think you should go now?" Soojung said, "or you'll get scolded by the others..." Jongin sighed.

"I'll be around the building if you need a kiss baby," Soojung said. Jongin winked at her, kissed her cheeks and bid her a goodbye. Seeing Jongin left the practice room in the basement, Soojung closed her eyes and sighed.

"Guess he forgot that today I'm officially an adult... Well at least I got a kiss..." Soojung said to herself.

 





Jongin ran towards the third floor's practice room. As soon a s he entered the room, everyone was eyeing him. Jongin literally stopped moving and looked at them as well.

"What?" Jongin asked.

"Where were you~?" Sehun asked.

"Soojung's in the building?" Chanyeol asked.

"Giving her a piece of you already?" Baekhyun asked.

"First timers in the building?!" Luhan said.

"It's only her first day, she still has more time Kim Jongin!" Chen shouted.

“First time…tsk we’ve passed that…” Jongin whispered.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR BABY MAKNAE!?” They shouted, not at the same time obviously.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!" Jongin asked. Before any of them said anything, their choreographer Shin Jaewon entered the room, making all of them shut their mouths.

 

 





"Happy coming of age day Gongjunim!!" Taemin smiled at her while handing her a rose. Soojung took the rose and she smiled.

"Thanks oppa~" Soojung giggled, "oh...I saw a video of your musical... You really got it going isn't it oppa? Byunate oppa?"

"Hey hey, the bed scene is cute ok? Wish it was you~" Taemin winked.

"You wish! If you want Jongin to kick you!" Soojung laughed. The other SHINee members laughed.

"Uri wangjanim will be dead," Minho said. Taemin glared at and looked at Soojung back.

"What did Jongin give you on your special day? Kisseu?" Taemin asked.

"He...kinda...forgot..." Soojung pouted.

"HUH!!!!!????" All SHINee members were shocked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter