When Jjanggu is the new celebrity~

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jjanggu is the new celebrity.

 

*Kakao text*

Soojung: oppa, I'm going out and have a walk w Jjanggu k?

Jongin: ok babe, just be careful. Enjoy for free day. Love you~ kiss kiss.

Soojung: love you too. Kiss kiss. Enjoy your work day~


Soojung exited the apartment that she and Jongin lived in, in every weekends. Soojung had Jjanggu in her arms and she was struggling to walk herself o the elevator.

"You seriously need to lose some weight Mr!" Soojung glared cutely at Jjanggu.

"Woof" barked Jjanggu.

"You know that too well don't you my little fatty Jjanggu? Daddy feed you too much!" Soojung put him down, "you'll have to walk from here and to the park!" Jjanggu then looked at her with his puppy eyes. Soojung then poked his belly.

"Fats you see~" Soojung teased and she laughed, "let's exercise today~ mummy wants you healthy not fatty!"

"Woof!!" barked Jjanggu.

"Good boy~" Soojung smiled and patted Jjanggu's bum.


As Soojung was walking Jjanggu in the park, some people stared at her and some even smiled. Soojung bowed politely and walked Jjanggu with her head lowered down even more. 

"I forgot you're a celebrity Jjanggu yah!" Soojung whispered and semi glared at Jjanggu.



"Isn't that Jjanggu?"

"I'm sure that's Jjanggu!"

"Is that Krystal?"

"Why is she walking with Jjangu?"

"What is her relationship with Jongin oppa?!"

"Are they a couple?!"

 



Soojung heard people whispering, and her walking paced fastened but Jjanggu was being a lazy . Soojung had to pull him. Soojung stopped and she looked at Jjanggu. Soojung sighed, Jjanggu was already lying on the ground. Tired.

"You lazy ...haha," Soojung smiled, "I think we should move on Jjanggu ya, you're too famous..."

Soojung walked Jjanggu away from the park and some fans even got to take pictures of her and Jjanggu. Soojung got into a taxi and went straight to her house, along with Jjanggu; knowing fans would follow her, it was too dangerous for her to actually went back to their shared apartment.

*Kakao text*

Soojung: oppa.....

Soojung: you busy oppa?

Soojung: oppa.... :(

Soojung: nevermind....


/news/

'f(x)'s maknae Krystal was seen walking EXO Kai's dog Jjanggu at the park this morning'

'Fans saw Krystal walking Kai's dog Jjanggu at the park today!'

'Are they the next celebrity couple?'

 



Jongin saw the news on the internet and widened his eyes as when he saw pictures of Soojung and Jjanggu.

 

“Oh crap I hope she’s okay!” Jongin clicked tapped her name and quickly call her.

“Babe, you okay?” Jongin asked.

“Yeah, I’m at my parents, Jjanggu is playing with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter