All is Lost

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All is Lost.

 

Walking towards my boyfriend's place isn't that far. We actually lived in the same neighborhood. He told me to meet in the park but then he changed his mind and I go to his apartment instead. I guess it's more comfortable that way? We've been going out for almost 3 months now. I still see him like a friend but the fact that I'm comfortable with him is what made me to accept him. I feel like at home when I'm with him. 

Standing in front of his door step, I pressed the doorbell. I looked at my watch, I was actually on time; wasn't late nor was I early. I smiled to myself. When the door was opened, the first thing I noticed was such beautiful eyes, staring lazily towards me. For the first time, I actually blushed, really hard.

"Oh..." I was speechless. One thing for sure, he's not Taemin. He looked at me, ruffling his hair. He stared at me for the longest time, he suddenly spoke up.

"Well, hello little angel~ I think you're in the wrong apartment," he smirked. I blushed again. Damn, even with my own boyfriend, I'm not this flustered. I feel like a little girl having her crush talking to her.

"Um...I'm looking for Taemin?" I murmured. He looked at me weirdly.

"Why would you want to do with that weirdo?" He asked. Suddenly Taemin's voice came up.

"She is this weirdo's girlfriend," Taemin said as he shove his tanned skinned friend away. I looked at Taemin, I feel safe. Like a brother who is here to protect me.

"Soojungie," he smiled as he hugged me then he whispered, "missed you." I smiled.

"Me too," I said. Taemin grabbed my hand and brought me in, passing the tanned skin boy. He looked at me in disbelieved, I think. 

"That's Kim Jongin, he's my childhood friend," Taemin explained, "he's the reason why we can't go out today. He suddenly popped out of nowhere last night. He just came back from Paris." I nodded, then I looked at his friend. He was staring at me.

"How did you snag her?" He asked. I frowned at the used of his words. Snag. What am I, an object to him? Geez. He smirked at me. He's not a good company at all.

"I've two of my favorite people with me, shall we all have a lazy day in today?" Taemin chirped. I was about to protest but Jongin beat me.

"Sure, why not? I would wanna know your girlfriend more~" he chuckled.

"Yes, I want my two favorite people to be close too," Taemin smiled.

 

One movie became five. Lunch to dinner. We spent the whole day in. Just the three of us. What Taemin doesn't know, Jongin was actually hitting on me, flirting, being playful. What's more weirder was, Taemin asked Jongin to send me home. He sent me right outside of my apartment, and one thing that made my heart raced; Jongin patted my head.

"Sweet dreams angel," he said as he patted my head. My heart stopped. My breathing stopped. The world started to spin. He stared at me, he smiled.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He chuckled, "why are you blushing?" I looked away.

"I know what you're doing..." I whispered.

"Do you?" He asked.

"He trusted you," I said.

"And he trusted you," he said, "but from what I see, we both know what we want here." I looked at him, I frowned. I shook my head, I walked away.

"Avoiding me won't be easy angel," Jongin said to me.

 

 

~~~

 

 

A week after our first encounter, he was right, it wasn't easy avoiding him. He is everywhere when I'm with Taemin. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. Even our dates he's there, saying things like it was fate for him to actually meet us all of the sudden. Day by day, weeks passed. I tend to be closer with him than before. We even meet up even without T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter