Fun date.

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Fun date.

 

Soojung and Jongin wanted to celebrate their 2 years anniversary at the amusement park. But knowing that they're idols, not to mention well known idols, they have no freedom to actually have an open relationship. If so...words full of hates would be thrown non-stop. 

Soojung lay flat on the dance floor while Jongin was dancing to overdose at the very end of the room. Soojung watched her boyfriend dancing enthusiastically while she was just there, lying, scratching her back.

"Jongin ah....Kim Jongin..." Soojung called him out in a normal voice. Clearly her voice got sunk into the loud music. Soojung sighed and she closed her eyes.

"KIM JONGIN SSHI!" Soojung shouted, making the boy stopped dancing and quickly stopped the song.

"What is it Soojungie?" Jongin asked while panting hard. He was sweaty. Soojung sat up straight, grabbing his towel near her and asked him to come closer to her. Jongin walked towards her and sat on the floor. He rested his head on her lap, making the girl whined.

"Let me rest~~~" Jongin whined more. Soojung put the towel on his face and playfully tried to suffocate him.

"JUNG!!!" Jongin shouted. She let him go and laughed. He continued to rest on her lap, while Soojung wiped off his sweats. After a minute of silence, Soojung started to talk.

"Jongin ah..." Soojung said, hesitating, "our 2 years anniversary is near... You realized?" Jongin looked into her eyes and he smiled.

"How can I not?" Jongin caressed her face. Soojung's face brightened up, she giggled.

"You have any wish for our anniversary?" Soojung asked. Jongin stared at her.

"Let me guess, you have one isn't it?" Jongin smirked. Soojung shyly smiled at him.

"What is it?" Jongin doesn't hesitate.

"A date in the park!" Soojung gleefully said. Jongin's face darkened. He knew she'll bring this up.

"That's kind of....impossible Soojung ah..." Jongin apologetically said. Soojung pouted and he sat up straight.

"We never been on a date like others..." Soojung sighed.

"Because we are not like others Soojungie..." Jongin said, "how about a date in here instead?" Soojung looked at him and she looked away.

"I wanna play games and stuff with my boyfriend..." Soojung said, "walking around hand in hand, eating cotton candy, drinking the same drink, hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter