Morning teasing

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MORNING TEASING~

 

Soojung woke up earlier than usual although she and Jongin had nothing to do, remembering it was her boyfriend’s birthday. She looked to her left side; the she saw her boy sleeping like a puppy. Soojung kissed his forehead and stood up immediately. Soojung walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the birthday boy. Soojung baked a cake the day before but it didn’t turn out well so she decided to just cook him a great breakfast.

 

“Birthday cakes can wait~” Soojung smiled. Soojung was working hard to not make some noises. Soojung as she is, she dropped a spoon, a frying pan and more. Noises that even the dead would be awakened by. Jongin though is different, he’s worse than the dead; he didn’t even hear a thing. Soojung went to peek on their shared room and thanked god for the heavy sleeper Jongin. Soojung went back to the kitchen to continue her own war.

 

“I think I’m dating a deaf guy…” Soojung smiled. Soojung prepared everything that’s needed for every birthdays. Soojung whow as busy preparing everything, not noticing a living soul walking towards her. Soojung suddenly felt a sudden back hugged. His long sturdy arms surrounding her waist.

“Hmmm…” Jongin could only say, resting his head on her shoulder with eyes closed. Soojung looked to her side and saw Jongin was sleeping on her shoulder.

“Jongin ah, sleep in our room if you’re still sleepy,” Soojung caressed his cheek.

“You’re not there…” Jongin managed to answer lazily.

“I’m cooking,” Soojung smiled.

“Stop cooking then…” Jongin whined. Soojung giggled. She turned around, with his arms still around her waist; she leaned on the kitchen’s counter. Jongin stood up straight to make her adjusted herself, and after that he went to bury his face into her neck; to sleep again.

“Jongin…” Soojung said, “sleep on the bed love.” Jongin only hummed and that made Soojung’s heart raced faster than any race cars. Jongin suddenly chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter