KAMONG~~~

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAMONG~~~

 

“Welcome~!” A sweet lady welcomed her brand new customers. The new store just opened a few minutes ago but the number of customers she’s receiving was immensely overwhelming. She smiled to every customer and hand them a self-baked cookie, with a cute design that looks like a cute puppy. She looked at the number of customer; they were all female and could only be seen a few guys but the can be counted with one hand or two.

‘Quite a number of female fans you got here maknae…’ she thought to herself.

 

***~~~***

 

Soojung was walking around her apartment and greeted by her mother as soon as she approached the kitchen. Soojung was also greeted by the smell of toast. She smiled and quickly sat to jam her toast.

 

KAKAO~ KAKAO~

 

Soojung looked at her phone, vibrated on the kitchen counter. She reached out and was ready to unlocked her phone when suddenly her father interrupted.

“No phones allowed while eating maknae,” her father sternly said. Soojung gave him an aegyo smile showing that she was sorry. Mr and Mrs Jung looked at their maknae, and they knew they would eventually let her play her phone anyway. Soojung blinked her eyes numerous times, just to get her father to let her use her phone.

“What if it’s urgent~ appa~~~” Soojung cutely whined. Her father closed his eyes and nodded.

 

Squeals~~~

 

Soojung unlocked her phone and there she saw a text from Jongin. Soojung scrunched her brows, thinking why would he texted her early in morning where usually he would still be sleeping. Plus it was an hour behind in China; it was 6AM in China.

 

Jongin: Jungie~ Morning young lady~~~

Jongin: How is my princess~~~

Jongin: Are you eating right now? *_*

 

Soojung grinned at the text Jongin sent her. She accidentally giggled, which earned a clearing throat sound for her father.

“Anything interesting?” he father asked. Soojung looked at him and she smiled and shook her head.

“Everything’s fine~” Soojung smile were glowing, it was brighter than the sun. Her mother smiled and chuckled.

“Certainly it’s from someone who is currently in China,” her mother said in a lovely tone. Soojung looked at her mother and she smiled. Soojung took her toast and she stood up.

“I’m going to watch the Tv now~” Soojung said to her parents and went straight to the living room.

 

Soojung: I’m having my toast right now~

Soojung: Why are you up so early handsome?

Jongin: Cos I miss you~

Soojung: /puke/

Jongin: heeeeyyyy…

Jongin: Are your parents there with you?

Soojung: They’re in the dining room.

Jongin: Say hi to them for me…

 

 “Omma, appa~ Jongin said hi~” Soojung half shouted to their parent who were having their breakfast in the dining room.

“Say hi to him back,” her father said, “tell him to be careful in China and tell him, he still not being 100% approved by appa. He cannot take you away from me yet.”

“Appa~” Soojung whined and she chuckled, “I will~”

 

Soojung: They said hi back~

Soojung: Appa said to tell you, to be careful there. And he wanted to remind you that he still haven’t approve you 100% cos you still can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter