Dear Public, Netizens and Fans!

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Public, Netizens and Fans!

 

“Soojung ah, will you be fine with Jjangah?” Jongin asked Soojung , who was still in his bed, sleeping. Tired. Soojung opened her eyes, seeing his man getting ready for his schedule. He was in his long pair of trousers, fixing his belt. Topless, indeed he was. His bronze skin made him more hotter than anyone. Toned abs, that’s what any girl should have in his world. Soojung stared at him for a few seconds or a minute. In silent.

“Love what you seeing here gorgeous?” Jongin asked her, smirking. Soojung looked up and she blushed, she rolled her eyes. She looked at herself; she was on his bed, under his white blanket. She look below the blanket, damn she has nothing on. She looked up at him and he just chuckled.

“Early morning schedule baby?” Soojung asked, “what did you say about Jjangah?” Jongin walked towards her. Still topless. Such a disturbing sight, she thought. Jongin sat next to her; he rubbed his hands up and down on her arms. He looked at her, desire filled his eyes.

“I could eat you up right now,” Jongin growled to her, “damn schedule I’ve this morning.” Soojung looked at him and she laughed. She grabbed his face in her small hands and kissed him lightly on his lips. She smirked, “You can~ but ditch your sched~” Soojung wanted to stand up but Jongin pushed her down, flat on the bed on her back.

“I’ve 10 minutes to spare~ And what’s easier, you’re already ~” Jongin teased. Soojung rolled her eyes.

“No, I’m not going to do it with you now~” Soojung genty pushed him up and they sat down. Accidentally her blanket fell off, showing her man everything. Jongin’s eyes slightly widened then his smiled widened. Soojung quickly took the blanket and covered herself.

“Not what I was thinking but I hope you love that show,” Soojung murmured. Jongin nodded like a happy boy who just got a new toy. Soojung hit his arm lightly.

“Anyway, Jjangah, will you be fine with her? My sister can take her,” Jongin insisted.

“Oh I’ll be fine. It’s time for that jealous puppy to be handled by me. She needs to accept me,  she not the only girl in your life now~” Soojung pouted.

“Soojung ah, she’s just a dog,” Jongin caressed her cheek.

“And YOU LOVE HER!” Soojung snapped.

“And I love you too,” Jongin said.

“Right…” Soojung whispered to herself. Jongin looked at her, he pulled her towards him. He hugged her tightly.

“Seriously, I love you so much,” Jongin whispered, “and I would love hugging you like this every morning, before my schedule started. It king of fire me up for work~”

“Me hugging you with clothes or just simply like this?” Soojung narrowed her eyes.

“Preferably like this honestly,” Jongin whispered in her ears. y whispers. Soojung pulled away and went to the bathroom, dragging Jongin’s white blanket.

“ert!” Soojung walked but was stopped when Jongin pulled the end of the blanket.

“This thing is not going into the bathroom, just you babe,” Jongin smirked. Soojung looke at him and she put her hands up and let go.

“Happy?” Soojung stood in front of the bathroom door, gloriously , “love what you’re seeing sweet gorgeous?”

“Holy Lord save me,” Jongin buried his face onto his pillow, “SOOJUNG AHHHHHH!” Soojung ran towards the bathroom and laughed out loud.

 

 

 

Soojung sat on the sofa of her apartment, watching JJangah playing her new toy, bout by her sweet sweet father, Kim Jongin. Soojung glared at Jjangah and se stopped playing. She looked at Soojung back, which scared the hell out of Soojung so much.

“Why do you hate me?” Soojung asked, narrowing her eyes. Soojung stared at her and Jjangah barked at her.

“Hah! I’m crazy for talking to you!” Soojung said to Jjangah, “you’re cos jealous I get to be with Jongin~ Well mehrong!” Jjangah walked towards her, Soojung curled up on her sofa.

“Don’t kill me…” Soojung pleaded. Jjangah then walked away from her then played with her new toy again.

“You are no ordinary dog! I remembered when you first time saw me. I wasn’t even with Jongin but you knew something was going on between us. We have that between us and you felt it right???” Soojung asked her, “well I won’t blame you really. We didn’t really know each other but…his presents makes me nervous and giddy and...lightheaded. but the fact th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter