Puppy and Kitten

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Puppy and Kitten

 

“Did you see his hair?” Luna whispered to Soojung, not much of a whisper, because they had other people turning towards them. Soojung had to nudge Luna to keep her voice a bit lower. The elder couldn’t held her smile but to keep on talking.

“Did you or did you not?” Luna chuckled.

“How can I not missed that?” Soojung looked at her, playfully looking terrified, she continued, “As if he came out from the sea or something. I thought a bunch of seaweed stuck on his head.”

Luna accidentally laughed a little bit too loud, making others fully had their attentions to them. They were already at the venue, attending the MAMA awards. Seventeen was looking at them, they bowed and smile. Soojung nodded, giving them a sisterly smile.

“Unnie!” Soojung whined, Luna giggled but then her attention was no longer to the elder; her attention went straight to the seaweed hair guy. He was just standing next to s, looking lifeless. Tired as usual, she thought. Her mind went to the day before when he texted her about him leaving for Hong Kong. She smiled to herself. Why would he text me all of the sudden. Just to inform me… she shook her head.

For some odd reason, he looked up at her with wonder. Soojung face heated up. Even though she didn’t know what to do, she just stared at him; blinking numerous times.

What the hell? She panicked. Slowly she looked away, stiffly. Great…

 

~~~

 

“She looks fantastic tonight,” Chanyeol whispered. Jongin tore his eyes away from Soojung then towards the elder.

“Just keep your eyes on Seulgi,” he muttered. Chanyeol smirked, putting his hands in the air, showing his surrender.

“Woah now, no need to be so possessive,” he laughed. Jongin rolled his eyes, “I’m not in the mood okay.” Chanyeol sighed.

“Try talking to her later,” he patted Jongin’s back, “clearly you guys had a misunderstanding. Well you did.”

“I don’t think she would wanna… The last time we talked was…2 week ago?” Jongin whispered, he sighed heavily, “also, my hair is so ed up.”

“Your hair is no joke man,” Sehun interrupted he laughed, “people can’t stop staring.”

“Shut it Oh Sehun,” Jongin glared.

“Aaaahhhhh~~~” Sehun playfully shrieked like a girl, running towards Suho, “opaa~ Kai oppa is scary~” Jongin walked up towards him, trying to hit him at least once before they go out.

“Hey, hey, hey!” Chen tried stopping them while Baekhyun and Chanyeol cheered for the maknaes to fight. Jongin gave up, he was too tired and too hot. Stupid clothes… he thought. He turned around, he saw Big Bang was walking towards f(x). His stomach twisted. TOP sunbaenim.

 

~~~

 

“Krystal,” a deep voice greeted her while she was talking with Amber. Turning around, her face turned sour.

“Sunbaenim,” she murmured, looking around so that no one was looking, she continued, “how are you?” The rest of the Big Bang just smiled at her. Luna greeted them like she greeted the rest.

“Fine thank you,” Top answered, “why haven’t you answered my texts?” Soojung’s face went pale. She tried to find an excuse, rather than telling him that she purposely ignored his texts. In fact everyone’s texts, except f(x), Jonghyun and her family members. She smiled, “been busy lately.” Top just nodded. Soojung looked down, then suddenly she had the urge to look to her side. Jongin was staring at her, openly. Causally she stared back at him; odd she finds it soothing to stare at him.

“Soojung?” Luna whispered. She looked away then she looked at Luna, questioningly.

“I was just asking if you want to hang out with us later?” Top asked. Soojung smiled at him apologetically but before she could answer him, her five guards answered him instead.

“She can’t,” Jonghyun said to him, he smiled. Top looked at him questioningly.

“We will not allow her to take such risks, especially with you sunbaenim,” Taemin said. Soojung looked at him, she smiled. Oh thank god! Suddenly the Exo members also joined them. Looking confused but still standing, protecting their maknae.

“Wow, how many knights do you have here,” Seungri smiled, “don’t worry, we won’t take her away~”

Jongin stood behind Soojung, his eyes were not on Soojung, but instead he stared at Top. Top looked at him, amused. GD just smirked, then he told s to get ready to go out. The hoobaes bowed at them as they all walked toward the sitting lounge.

 

~~~

 

“Exo members are required to sit outside, just a few members,” a staff informed them.

“I’ll stay here,” Jongin volunteered. They rest nodded. He walked away from s, walking towards f(x), he took a seat next to Soojung. Soojung looked up to him. He had missed seeing her face up-close. THIS CLOSE.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter