I'm just a calm wind to you

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m just a calm wind to you.

 

Watching him with her made me wanna cry but what can I do, he’s not mine to have after all. She’s lucky to have him and I’m not lucky enough to capture his heart. He has always been keeping his eyes on her. Sometimes I would want to turn his head towards mine. Just once. There’s nothing I can do about it but to be invisible in front of him. I’m like the wind, when the wind is calm; they tend to be ignored but when the wind is strong; they will finally be noticed. Unfortunately I haven’t started to storm yet.

 

*******

 

Just 2 weeks before my heartache happend, when I was in the cafeteria; right before he proposed to her, he was sitting awfully close to me. Did I mention that he was my best friend, Kim Jongin? Oops, sorry I forgot to tell. Anyway, like always we would be having our lunch ‘date’ together. He was talking to me about how his Math teacher would always hit his head during class for not knowing the answer. While he was blabbering about his daily s to me; not that I mind, I would always stare at him. Swallowing every inch of his handsome face through my eyes.

“Are you listening Jung Soojung?” Jongin looked at me, annoyed. Clearly he realised that I wasn’t listening but he didn’t know that I was capturing every detail of his face. His eyes, his eyelashes, his nose, his jawline and his oh so nice lips. I snapped back to reality and smiled at him, making him blushed.

“You’re just stupid in Maths. There’s nothing you can do about it,” I replied in a mocking tone, “you can’t blame them for being mad. I’ll be hitting your head too if I were your teacher.”

“You’ll be one hot young teacher then~” Jongin smirked.

“I know,” I smirked back.

“Heol~” Jongin laughed. I hit him playfully and I laughed too. Suddenly a group of girls came into the cafeteria. I’m not saying they’re ty, y kind of group, oh dear no. They’re just some typical famous girls in one group. Rich girls. Girls with looks, prefect bodies, nice hair and gorgeous bags.

“Here come your type of girls, Kim Jongin,” I sarcastically said.

“They’re are gorgeous you know,” Jongin couldn’t take his eyes off of them especially the leader of the pack. I wish he would just look at me. I wanna tell him that I love him but I know he’ll just laugh my confession away since he believed that best friend couldn’t be lovers. Since then, I gave up confessing to him but just let this be a one sided love story.

“Yeah…” I silently ate my lunch, keeping my head down. I guess he realised my sudden silence.

“You should join them,” he looked at me, “you have everything what they have. But not as pretty as Sulli though~” I felt like crying when I heard him say that.

“I’ll pass…” I simpl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter