Take my heart and Happy New Year 2016!

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((Continuation from Midnight 31st December 2015))

 

 

Take my heart and Happy New Year!

 

“Few hours ago, Jongin and the others were at the airport, they’re on their way,” Luna said while checking some pictures online. Krystal look a sip of hot honey lemon while watching the television. She then looked at Luna, wide eyes.

“What was he wearing?” she asked. By the term ‘HE’ everyone would already understood, when it is from Krystal’s mouth.

“Brown coat,” Luna answered. Krystal nodded, she quickly turned towards the television, hiding her smile behind her cup of tea.

“Are you two like together publicly?” Luna asked. Krystal looked at her then Amber interrupted.

“Are you two like together privately also?” she asked.

Krystal sipped her tea slowly, “I don’t think we are together? But then again… I’m not so sure…”

Amber and Luna shook their heads, then Luna continued, “We should ask him later then.” Krystal just shrugged them off.

 

She went to their shared bedroom, sitting on her part on the bed. Immediately she went online, to check his pictures. Smiling while scrolling, her cheeks warmed. Suddenly she giggled by herself by the sight of one of his pictures. Someone help Kai to untangle his headset from his mask.

“Tsk, my my, he looks hopeless,” she looked at the time, “wonder where you at now…” Suddenly…

 

KJ: Open your door!

SJ: what?

KJ: I’m outside… come on~

 

“Oh!” She stood up, walking towards the bedroom door. As soon as Krystal went out of the bedroom, there stood Kai, in one piece. Her heart melted instantly, her face warmed up, her palms were sweaty, tightening, was out of words, her eyes were fill with worry and her legs refused to move.

 

Kai stared at her with full of wonder. His eyes never leaving hers, his hands were tied to his sides. His legs refused to listen to him, though what he really wanted to do was to run up to her and hug her tightly. Whisper to her that he took his medicine already, whisper to her that he's all safe and he's glad she all fine. Whisper to her on how much he misses her face. He smiled at her, he slowly worked up his throat, "hi...."

 

Krystal exhaled slowly as she walked up towards him, she stopped in front of him, she smiled, "hi..." It was as if they were in their own world, the other members never existed in their own world. Suddenly they were interrupted by Sehun's voice.

 

"Geez, stop staring at each other~" he loudly said. Krystal looked towards the door, she glared at him.

 

" off," Krystal rolled her eyes, then she turned towards Kai; she returned to her normal self, "rehearsal?" She asked him coldly. Kai just smiled at her; he loves this part of her.

 

"After this," he grinned widely then he leaned forward, whispering to her ears, "miss you..." Immediately Krystal's face went red, where everyone noticed. Standing straight, he smiled. He used to it already but seeing her flustered in front everyone has always been a joy to him.

 

"Stop that," she frowned.

 

"You don't?" He smirked.

 

"Don't what?" Baekhyun asked, entering the room, as if it's their room.

 

"Should I tell? Or are you gonna say it to me?" Kai was threatening her with his sweet smile. Krystal look around, she then looked at him.

 

"I do..." Krystal pouted. Kai grinned even more wider than before, he pinched her nose, "I know~"

 

"Why bother asking?!" She glared.

 

"I just wanna hear it from you."

 

Luna kept on flipping the channels, "I'm so bored!" They all looked at her.

 

Chanyeol walked in, passing everyone, he sat next to Luna, then he turned towards everyone, "let's gather tonight for new year? Let's drink and eat?" Amber agreed a little bit too immediately then followed by everyone and Kai and Luna.

 

"Maknae?" Luna asked. Krystal looked at everyone then she sighed, "fine. Nothing too excessive?"

 

"Roger that!" Chanyeol chuckled, "even if you passed out, Jongin is there to take care of you~" Krystal glared at him.

 

"Nothing excessive," Kai promised her. She smiled and nodded.

 

"Boys! Rehearsal!" EXO manager called out from the corridor, "come on!" Every member started to leave the room one by one but Kai. Amber and Luna went to the other room to give them some privacy. Kai appreciated that gesture but they really didn't have to, but still he appreciate some privacy with Krystal.

 

"Have you taken your medicine?" Krystal started to talk. He chuckled.

 

"Yes."

 

"Enough rest?"

 

"A bit."

 

"I knew it. When will you ever have enough sleep?"

 

"Probably you should sleep with me, to make sure I'll sleep well."

 

Krystal blushed, but she rolled her eyes, ignoring her warm cheeks, "have you eaten?"

 

"Airline food. Nothing else."

 

Krystal's eyes widened then she walked passed him towards the kitchen. She took out some vitamins water from the refrigerator. Turning around, Kai was already behind her, leaving no space in between. Trapping her. Krystal looked up at him.

 

"Bring this to rehearsal," she whispered. Kai leaned forward, taking the bottle from her hand. He placed it on the kitchen counter behind him, after that he placed his hands on the fridge, next to both of her head. Placing his forehead on hers, he whispered, "are you glad to see me?" Looking into his eyes, she nodded.

 

"Yes... I'm glad you're in one piece..." She whispered. Kai grinned. Leaning forward, his lips lightly brushed on hers, "I'm glad you too." Krystal closed her eyes, hoping for a kiss.

 

"JONGIN!"

 

But...nothing. His forehead was no longer on hers as well. She opened her eyes, he was already smirking on her. Embarrassed, she punch him on the stomach, "jerk." She walked out of the kitchen, leaving Kai feeling all of the pain all to himself.

 

"Jongin will be there," Krystal informed. Kai then appeared, standing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter