Beautiful Stranger

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beautiful Stranger

Staring into space while waiting for my number to be called is boring. A lot of people at the bank, since its payday, although my main purpose to be at the bank was to update my bank book account. I kept on staring at my phone, just to look at the time. Felt like the time had passed, thinking it was 5 minutes, turns out it was just a minute. All of the waiting nearly killed me. I looked at the rest of the customers, they were as bored as I was. Some were looking at their watches, some were playing their phones; either playing games or texting someone or tweeting or instagraming or probably checking their Facebook. I have none of those to be honest; I just don’t work well with social network applications. Call me old fashion but honestly, I guess I am?

“Number 79? Damn…I’m number 100…” I heard a female voice talking towards me as she took the seat next to me. I looked at her number, her number is after mine. I smiled, shaking my head, tsk glad I’m earlier~ I turned to look at who took the sit next to me and the next thing I know, I was already staring. He beautiful face was the size of my hand. She’s so extraordinary I can’t even pick the right word for her. Gorgeous? Stunning? Beautiful? Perfect? Heart-achingly exquisite, magnificent, glorious, outstanding, what else? Every word in the dictionary can’t even express her beauty. Her eyes were as clear as crystal. Her nose was as sharp as a blade in a beautiful way. The color of her fair skin reminded me of cotton with a bit of reddish blush. Her lips are beautiful and full. Her hair, I think it’ll passed her shoulder since she tied it on onto a ponytail. But the color of hazelnuts seriously brings out her perfect skin. I stopped examining her because she was staring at me. She looked at me as if I was the bad guy.

“Yes?” she asked me. I blinked numerous times before I could work on my words. I probably look like an idiot to her, because she made a face. Confused? Her ‘what-the-’ face I guess?

“Ehem… I thought I’ve seen you somewhere…” I lied, I had to, “And I guess I was wrong…” She nodded at me. She looked forward. Her side profile is no joke at all. I can forever stare at her face if I could.

 

~~~

 

Honestly why is this guy staring at me? Not only I was late for this ty place, I’ve to sit with this guy…but he’s not so bad to be very honest. Let’s take a peek shall we?

Okay, from the side, his hair is quite cute and good. His side profile is quite nicely done to be honest. I can wait for my number as long as he’s here. Quite an entertainment to watch him though. He has a bit darker skin, which reminded me of sweet, sweet caramel that has just been heated up. Quite tasty. Damn those lips, where the hell did he get them from?! His clothing is quite nice; he’s working at a good place I see. Suddenly a pair of two brown eyes were staring at me.

“Yes?” he asked. I think I can feel myself reddening on the cheeks. He looked even cuter from the front. What the hell am I thinking?!

“What number are you?” I suddenly asked. He raised one of his eyebrow. CUTE!

“99,” he said. I widened my eyes.

“Mine’s 100,” I said. He doesn’t need to know weirdo! He smiled and I did to. I turned around immediately and started to busy myself on checking my Instagram. Wonder if he has any…

I looked up, the number just gone by 3, now serving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter