CUPCAKES~~~

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Cupcakes~~~

Sunday morning, such a wonderful day to lay down on the bed and just sleep. According to Soojung. That's according to Soojung, not to Jongin. Jongin would want to spend his Sunday to the fullest with Soojung with anything. Recently he learnt how to make some cupcakes from Kyungsoo. Also he has been learning some from YouTube. Even during their Asia Tour concerts, he would watch on how to make easy cupcakes videos on YouTube, like a girl.

Jongin just went out from the bathroom and there he saw his Soojung lying on the bed with his navy blue t-shirt, no bra on but with her undergarment. Jongin stared at his girl, sleeping soundlessly, making no effort to even wake up.

"Soojung ah! Let's make some cupcakes today! It's my only free time to have with you and let's make it fun!" Jongin walked towards her, sat on the bed and caressed her hair oh so tenderly. Soojung stirred in her sleep, not wanting to wake up.

"I practiced a lot yesterday, I'm tired Kim Jongin..." Soojung moved her head up to his lap and continued sleeping. Jongin smiled and continued caressing her hair.

"I know sweety, but...I'll be going off to Japan tomorrow and I won't be home for 3 days," Jongin softly said. Soojung slowly opened her eyes and stared at her Jongin. She stared at him for the longest time, not until she pick the time for herself to sneeze. Achoooo. With a cute sound. Jongin closed his eyes and he heard her giggling.

"I appreciate of you sneezing on my face and sharing your germs, early in the morning," Jongin sarcastically said, "I love you too..." Soojung bit her lower lip to hold her laughter and she immediately sat up.

"Hehe sorry baby," Soojung apologized, not that's she's sorry about it.

"I just washed my face and now I've some 'moisturizer' on~" Jongin chuckled.

"Jung Soojung's brand~' Soojung smiled.

"Let's bake some cupcakes today okay?" Jongin asked again. Soojung looked at him and she stood up. 

"No! I'm not good at it and do we actually have the stuffs here?" Soojung asked, sounding like a nagging husband, who is being force to help cooking or something.

"Yes, I bought the stuffs yesterday my dear love~~~" Jongin said in confidence, sounding like a satisfied wife that had bought everything for them to cook. Soojung walked towards the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. She turned the tap; Jongin could hear the running water from the sink.

"Fine, we'll bake today Kim... But you have to tell me on what or which to do or touch or anything," Jongin could hear Soojung said from the bathroom.

"Let's have fun with baking today!" Jongin happily said.


 



"We put 250gm of flour, 125gm of butter-" Jongin's words got cut off.

"I know how to read Kim Jongin..." Soojung glared at him. Jongin made a shy smile and he went to prepare the oven. Soojung looked over to her boyfriend, she smiled.

'Do you really love doing this Jongin?' Soojung thought to herself. 

Jongin took out flours, butters, caster sugars, colourings and more. Soojung stared him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter