He's Mine!

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He's mine!

 

Soojung watches her boyfriend in f(x) and EXO's dressing room. Soojung was sitting at the end of the room while Jongin was at he other end. She bit her lower lip as she narrowed her eyes at 3 flirtatious girls. Naeun, Minah and a girl from Bestie.

 

"What's her name..." Soojung blinked her eyes numerous times, "Emm... Why can't I remember people well.. Aish..." 

 

Her thoughts were interrupted by 3 girly laughters. She looked again, Minah was busy hitting on Jongin's shoulder while Naeun kept on playing with her hair. Swirling them around her finger. While the other girl just stared at Jongin, smiling like a fool. Jongin? He was pretty much trapped between the three. He was sitting in the middle of the sofa, Naeun was on his right while Minah was on his left and the other was beside Naeun. He smiled awkwardly at the three while they're laughing at his words. Not that he was joking around. No he wasn't.

 

"I trust you Kim..." Soojung said to herself. Jongin kept his eyes on his girlfriend but every time he wanted to call out for his girl, the three will say something.

 

"You were great on stage by the way~" Minah said to him, cutely. Jongin smiled and he nodded.

 

"How can you do it so perfectly?" Naeun asked.

 

"Excuse me?" Jongin asked.

 

"You smirking to camera, so beautiful~" Naeun continued. Jongin mouthed 'oh' and he smiled again. He looked up and there he saw Soojung looking at him boringly. Soojung stared at him and she yawned. Jongin glare at her

.

"What?!" Soojung mouthed but a bit audible. The three girls looked at Soojung, and Soojung looked away. Minah then looked at Jongin again.

 

"Hmmm sorry we barged in to your dressing room all of the sudden..." Minah cutely blinked her eyes.

 

"No shame..." Soojung whispered as she rolled her eyes. She looked herse,f at the mirror and saw the fours' reflection. Jongin looked at her and she avoided his gazed. suddenly Sehun took a chair and sat next to Soojung.

 

"Hey what are you looking at~" Sehun smiled, then Soojung pointed to the mirror. Sehun looked at tithe mirror and he chuckled.

 

"Wow, Mr Popular~" Sehun snickered then he looked at Soojung and he whispered awfully closely to her ear, "show them he's yours~" Soojung backed away a bit and she was confused.

 

While the two were whispering, Jongin was glaring plus staring at them. Jongin wasn't even listening to the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter