STALKERS~ ((Let’s starts with Friends?))

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STALKERS~ ((Let’s starts with Friends?))

 

Summer holiday is probably the best holiday ever, well for some. Soojung who was having her own time on her own, walked towards a nearby café from her neighbourhood. She grew up in very neighbourhood, so everyone knows her.

“Soojungie, off to the café?” an old grandmother asked, while water her pots of plants.

“Neh~” Soojung smiled. Soojung who was walking along the pathway towards the café when she saw a man’s back; a bit tanned, brown haired, quite tall, broad shoulders, perfect body, awesome arms and a pair of beautiful legs. The man was wearing simple clothing; black and white checkered shirt with a black pair of jeans. He was having a phone call with his annoyed face.

“Noona, I’m near at work already. Yes today is first day of work~” the guy said as he groaned, “Noona~~~ I’ll eat lunch on my own~ I’m freaking grown up!” Soojung chuckled when she heard the boy groaned while talking to his sister. The guy noticed Soojung’s presence and stared at her; embarrassed. Soojung finally get to see his face and damn he was gorgeous. HIM.

‘Woah… IT’S HIM. For a noona’s boy, he got looks~’ Soojung thought to herself.

‘It’s her…’ Jongin thought.

“Sorry if I was blocking your way,” Jongin said to Soojung. Soojung shook her head and smiled.

“Naah, continue your…call,” Soojung smiled and bowed at him. Soojung went straight forward to her destination; unconscious to herself, she smiled at the thought of his face.

 

 

 

“Noona, I’ve to go,” Jongin said, “the girl that I like is off to the café! BYE!!!” Jongin smiled to himself and ran towards the back of the shop.

‘Finally! Working here~” Jongin said.

“And you’re late,” their manager said to him.

“I’m sorry, it won’t happen again,” Jongin apologized then their manager smiled.

“Ok, I’ll let you slide today,” he said, “your friend Chanyeol is working at the counter and heard from the boss that you’re a qualified barista?”

“Yes, I’ve learn it when I was younger at my father’s café,” Jongin smiled.

“Your dad has a café?” the manager asked, “why are you working here?”

“To gained experience…?” Jongin awkwardly smiled.

“More like stalking…” Chanyeol interrupted. Jongin glared at his friend and the manager just ignores the two.

“Ok, just don’t cause any trouble out there you two,” the manager smiled and off to his office at the back. Jongin walked towards his tall friend and gave him a headlock.

“Let’s work together~” Jongin smiled.

“You’re waiting for her isn’t it?” Chanyeol freed himself from the short one and smirked, “sorry to burst your bubble, I saw her passed by the café only.” Jongin’s smile went upside down.

“Really?” Jongin asked, “I finally talked to her today though…”

“Oh you did?” Chanyeol smiled, “what’s her name?” Jongin rolled his eyes and he told Chanyeol the story.

“Noona’s boy~” Chanyeol teased.

“Let’s just work,” Jongin poute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter