Worrisome boyfr- shhh!

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Worrisome boyfr- shhh!

Jongin ran towards SHINee’s suite like lightning. He stood in front of the door, panting. He looked for the doorbell but couldn’t find one. He searched and searched but gave up. He manly bang the door, almost broken it.

“Lee Taemin!!!” Jongin shouted. A few seconds later, a freshly showered Taemin opened the door, glaring at him.

“What the hell Jongin?” Taemin said to him. Jongin just stared at him, not even saying a thing.

“Breathe in, breathe out Kim,” Taemin instructed. Jongin did what he said and calmed down.

“I heard Soojung’s here,” Jongin said to him. Taemin stared at him and he nodded.

“Did you see her?” Jongin asked him again.

“Hmmmmmmm lets see…  Do I look like I came from outside to you?” Taemin sarcastically asked. Jongin just blankly stared at him.

“It’s either you’re an idiot or an idiot,” Taemin rolled his eyes, “of course I haven’t see her. I’ve been in this room with the hyungs since last night. Soojung’s probably resting in f(x)’s room. I heard she finished filming at 5AM today. High chance she’s sleeping right now.”

“How did you know?” Jongin asked, slightly hurt.

“How can YOU not know? It’s on the internet. Why don’t you go and see her yourself idiot. What kind of boyfr—” Taemin’s mouth was covered with Jongin’s huge hand.

“Taem!” Jongin glared at him. Taemin rolled his eyes then he bit his hand.

“Damn it!” Jongin said to him.

“Anyway, just go and visit her rather than you being like this. It’s unsettling and worrying,” Taemin laughed, “like a lost puppy. She must’ve loved to see this.” Jongin sighed. Taemin raised an eyebrow.

“We have a fight before I flew here…” Jongin quietly said, “I was worried, honestly. Because she said she’ll be flying alone since the members be flying with us EXO. So I got abit mad when I heard she still has filming…” Taemin closed his eyes.

“Such a naggy boyf—” TAemin wanted to say it again but Jongin glared at him.

“You know how insecure she’ll be if other people knows about our relationship,” Jongin whispered.

“Just go to f(x)’s room. Cuddle or what so ever you love doing with her. Tell her you’re sorry and stuff,” Taemin said then he smiled, “I should work as a matchmaker~ I’m good with this~” Jongin sighed then he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter