Paper Heart~

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

PAPER HEART~

 

Soojung walked on the empty school hallway, feeling weird yet happy. She looked around; looking for a certain someone. A certain someone who actually captured her paper heart; she  who never seriously thought of dating but studying before. Soojung walked towards her class, feeling a bit bless. Just last night he asked her to be his; officially after trying to win her heart 2 months ago. Soojung smiled again just thinking about it.

 

 

Jongin was a famous boy in school; all girls adore him. He is not someone you would want to mess around with or to fall for as well. Then there’s Soojung, who was just a typical girl who loves to study but never thought of dating.

“Hi,” Jongin suddenly said to the typical Seoul girl. Soojung looked up and she looked down to her desk again; blushing. Jongin smirked; he took a chair and sat next to her.

“What are you doing after class?” Jongin boldly asked. Soojung looked at him and she made a face.

“Oh come on,” Jongin smiled, “spare me~” Soojung then looked around.

“They won’t spare me anything if I say yes…” Soojung answered back.

“So you WERE thinking on saying yes~ If you say no, I’m going to text you every night no stop like last night,” Jongin threatened her but instead of making her scared; Soojung chuckled. Jongin smiled.

“Sooo?” Jongin smiled a bit too much. Soojung blink and smiled.

“Okay…” Soojung answered. Jongin cheered as he sprung out of his chair.

“See you after school~!” Jongin leaned forward then gave a light peck on her cheek; earning groans from the others. Soojung was surprised; she didn’t even move.

He’s too good to be true for me.

 

“Soojung ah,” Jongin held her hand while walking toward the canteen; two days after their after school ‘date’. Soojung looked up at him.

“If I were to ask you something will you answer me sincerely?” Jongin asked her.

“What kind of question?” Soojung asked; trying to pull her hand but she kinda like it too.

“If I were to ask you…to be my girlfriend?” Jongin suddenly asked. Soojung widened her eyes; she wanted to smile but she stopped. She pulled her hand; she turned away.

“Please excuse…me…” Soojung walked away; without answering him.

I’m a little scared.

 

Jongin was talking to a bunch of girls and he was laughing happily. Girls were surrounding him. Soojung walking towards the classroom and she saw him. She felt her heart was burning, as if she was…jealous? She shook her head while looking down; towards her desk. Jongin saw her coming but he ignored her.

“Hey wanna go out later after school?” Jongin trying to make Soojung hear him. Soojung looked forward as if she was inoring what’s going on around the world.

“Sure~” Jiyeon answered him cheerfully. Jongin eyed Soojung; not caring whatJiyeon had said to him. Suddenly Soojung stood up and went out. Jongin closed his eyes and he sighed. So did Soojung as she leaned her back on the wall just outside her class.

If you crumple me like that, you’ll be in trouble.
I may be nice,
but I have a huge ego.

 

“I heard Soojung rejected Jongin,” some girl said when Soojung passed through. Soojung’s heart raced, she just wanted to cry.

“Jongin better off dating some famous girl anywyas~”

“Who does she think she is rejecting Jongin?”

“She’s full of herself~”

“Pfffft lowlife!”

Soojung kept her pace, not until she bumped into someone. She looked up and it was Jongin. Jongin held her tightly, widening his eyes when he saw Soojung’s eyes were swelling with tears.

“S-Soojung ah…” Jongin grabbed her face, “what’s wrong?” Soojung held his hands on her face; blinking her eyes, letting her tears wetted his hands.

“I’m sorry…” Soojung whispered. Jongin’s eyes softened.

“No… I’m sorry,” Jongin said, hugging her tightly.

On the outside, I look strong,
but my heart is like paper.
I got a Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Paper Heart.
I got a Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Paper Heart.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter