That boy is all Mine

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That boy is all Mine.

 

Staring at nothing but herself in the mirror, she kept on thinking how to get what’s hers. Sitting in her room, stressing into her dresser, she frowned. Suddenly her phone rang.

Amber.

She sighed as she answered the call, “hello…”

“You better come here, these girls are flirting with your man. If he is ever your man.”

Soojung groaned loudly, making sure that Amber heard her. Jongin has been ignoring her ever since he declared her his love. Maybe it was her fault that he was acting that way, she didn’t say anything to him, she didn’t want to admit that she has feelings for him, even though she felt something for him. She closed her eyes.

“Hey, are you coming?”

“I’ll be there. Keep your eyes on him.”

“You can count on us~”

“Us?”

“Hey, we SM won’t let him flirt with other girls~”

“With who exactly is he flirting with?”

“You have to come here and see it yourself!”

“Damn you, okay, I’ll be there exactly in 15 minutes. That party won’t start without me!”

“Yes ma’am!” Then Soojung heard Amber shouting to someone or some group of people. “Princess is coming!” Then she hung up. Soojung stood up, feeing confident, walking up to her closet. Picking one of her black dresses, she smirked.

“I will get your attention, you jerk.”

 

 

Soojung got out of the car, walking up to the red carpet by her own, many of the photographers focused on her. Tons of flashes were directed to her, feeling shy but confident, made her walk bravely. Smiling faintly towards every camera, she continued her walking.

“Krystal! You look so gorgeous tonight!”

“Please look here and give us a smile~”

Soojung looked at them and generously gave them her million dollar smile.

“Very pretty!”

“Soojung unnie! Look here!”

And everything was pretty much noises people screaming. Soojung calmly brisk walked towards the entrance where f(x)’s manager was waiting for her. She smiled in relief when she saw their manager waiting for her. By the time she reached him, she sighed heavily.

“Oh my god…” she murmured.

“Last minute plan Soojungie?” he asked. Soojung looked up at him and she grinned.

“I’ve unfinished business to attend,” she innocently said. Her manager shook his head, “the rest are waiting for you, they looks like an army ready to fight or something. In dresses and suits.”

“Bunch of fancy fighters,” she giggled. Walking into the party being held, Soojung inhaled deeply. Looking around the place she found her members with EXO and SNSD. She texted Seulgi and rest but they told her that Red Velvet aren’t joining and so did SHINee, they were busy in Japan.

“Super Junior…?” she wondered.

“That’s rude of you to say our group~ Super unior oppa~” Eunhyuk smirked. Soojung widened her eyes, she sighed in relief.

Donghae offered her his arm, “may I?” Soojung put her hand on his arm and let him lead the way towards the rest of Super Junior members. While Soojung was being courted by the two handsome men, Jongin was already staring from the beginning she stepped in to the place. He narrowed his eyes; she was wearing the dress he bought for her. He bought for her.

“Hey, were you even listening?” Seolhyun whined. Jongin was distracted by the beauty that just came in. He looked at Sehun who was busy with his phone.

“She was saying if her dress looks nice?” Jackson said to him.

“Oh? Yeah,” he said distractedly. The boys were surrounded by girls; they were getting along not until Soojung entered, Jongin couldn’t take his eyes off of her. He nudged Sehun who was too busy to even notice anything. He was distracted as well.

“Dude,” Jongin whispered harshly.

“What?”

“I said, Soojung is here,” he murmured.

“She is?”

“And she’s on her way here!”

Soojung walked up towards the group of girls, she smiled Hyeri.

“Soojung ah!” Hyeri called out. Soojung smiled.

“Wow, you look so hot,” Jackson muttered. Youngji shook her head then she smiled, “hey~”

“Hey guys,” Soojung chirped, then she looked at Jongin who has two girls on both of his sides. He was feeling panicky but Soojung ignored him.

“Kai sshi, save a dance for us later?” Bomi smiled while the rest of the girls nodded. Jongin was about to say something but Soojung cut him.

“He couldn’t, shouldn’t dance for too long,” she said, “he is hurt.” Keeping her eyes on him, as if he understood what was her intention, he smiled at the rest.

“I must not overdo myself tonight, I guess I’ll just stand and chat,” he nodded.

“We’ll stay and chat with you then~”

“Don’t stay with this boy, there are more handsome ones, better ones waiting for your invitations,” Soojung sweet-talked them.

“Naah~ We won’t get tired of accompanying him~” Naeun said to Soojung too sweetly. Soojung was getting irritated, she wanted to pull Jongin away from them but she had no rights to do so.

“Of course~” she smiled, “I’ll get going now; I guess he has enough ladies to accompany him anyways.” Jongin stared at her, walking up to her.

“You don’t have to go,” he quietly said, awkwardly standing next to Sehun.

“I don’t want other men to be lady-less do we? I haven’t greeted the rest yet,” she coolly said, “see you guys later~”

“Bye~”

She looked at him then she walked away.  Soojung met up with her members and other EXO members, she felt like killing them girls. Jongin kept on staring at her back up until his neck was starting to hurt. He turned his head towards Sehun.

“Why are you looking so pale?”

“Sulli said she doesn’t want to meet up with me tonight…” Sehun whispered.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter