Asher in Action!

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Asher in Action!

 

 

 

Just last month, people were busy buzzing about a baby that they claimed that looked like me; Kim Taeoh a.k.a Asher William. I heard about Taeoh from my fans honestly saying. The day I found out about him, I immediately went to surf through my phone and check who this special baby was, apparently he’s Ricky Kim’s son who they said, he looked a bit more like me. In every way they said, when I was eating, frowning, pouting, being serious you name it. They even compare our hair in every impossible way. How our eyes would look similar on whatever we’ll be doing. He’s such an adorable baby. Some also said he kind of look like Soojung a bit. I can see the resemblance though; it scary how Taeoh has both of our resemblance; Soojung and I. Talking about Taeoh and Soojung; today I’ll be meeting baby Taeoh in person. Ricky Kim hyung invited me and Soojung to his house and he said to prepare myself and Soojung because there will be cameras around the house. Since people said we looked like him, we were asked to take care of Taeoh for a whole day. Crazyyyy. Also, it’s nerve wrecking because it’ll be my first reality show together with Soojung.

I walked towards the SM building to meet Soojung, knowing she will be nervous about everything. She love kids but she’s just socially awkward; so am I. The two of us doesn’t usually talk when our members are around. They would always do the talking. I walked into one of the recording rooms in the building; I found Soojung sleeping on the sofa. Seeing her resting makes me smile.

“Soojung ah,” I called out. She stirred for a bit then went out cold again. I walked up to her, then I shook her body for a bit, “Soojungie… wake up. We need to meet Taeoh in 20 minutes~” Soojung groaned in her sleep, I brushed her hair off her face, giving her a light peck on the lips.

“Unghh…” she groaned.

“Come on, Taeoh will be waiting for us,” I said to her. She sat up with her eyes closed, feeling groggy. I held her face in boh of my hands, leaning forward and give my girlfriend and deep clean kiss. She smiled in the kiss, so she opened slightly letting my tongue went in. She let me kissed her deep, making her pulled back for air.

“Let’s get you ready then we’ll go,” I pulled her up and pushed her towards the door. She was so slow so I smacked her behind, making her yelped.

“Kim Jongin!” she hissed, “how dare you!”

“Get your out of this room!” I laughed.

 

***

 

The two of us stood in front of the door of Ricky hyung’s apartment. I looked at Soojung, smiling at her nervously.

“Damn people will hate me more after they watch this,” Soojung whispered to me, leaning her head onto my shoulder.

“Forget them, focus on me and Taeoh,” I told her, caressing her hair. She sighed heavily.

“I hope Asher would love me…” Soojung sighed. I chuckled then I suddenly rang the door, making her standing straight all of the sudden. In a few seconds, the door flung opened, showing a smiley face Ricky hyung. He looked at me and gave me a brief hug. Then he looked at Soojung, his smile gotten wider.

“Krystal! Dream Girl member!” Ricky hyung said, “come on in. Asher just changed his diaper. Make yourself at home~” Soojung chuckled and I did too. As soon as we entered the apartment; toys were everywhere, baby clothes were on the sofa, baby bottles were scattered around and baby Taeoh ws walking around only in his diaper.

“Baby on the loose,” Soojung bluntly said.

“Asher come here,” Ricky hyung called him out and quickly grabbed him, “Asher, look it’s Kai hyungThe person who you took your resemblance from and that’s Krystal noona, who you also had a resemblance off as well.” Taeoh looked at me then to Soojung; he looked disinterested, just impassively watching us. Soojung smiled at him and everything just changes. The next thing I know, he was only playing with Soojung. Ricky hyung and his daughter went out for a few hours, so Soojung and I will have to take care of Taeoh.

“Asher, want noona to peel of an orange for you?” Soojung asked him and he nodded happily. I walked up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter