Midnight 31st December 2015!

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Midnight 31st December 2015!

 

Krystal paced around her hotel room, still staring at her phone. She frowned as she looked at her watch.

 

“They should be done by now…” She murmured. Looking around the room, Luna and Amber were lying around the bed and on the floor, respectively, playing their phones.

 

“Probably they're on their way home?” Luna said to her, while playing her game. Krystal too a sit, while gazing outside the window. It was such a cold night, the lights were twinkling, like winking at her. She smiled, shaking her head a bit. She looked at her phone again, no new texts but her beautiful wallpaper.

 

“I just want him to tell me that he won't forget to take his medicine…” She whispered, looking outside, “his eye is getting better but we can still see the swelling.” Amber sat up, she looked at Krystal.

 

“Want me to text the others? Want me to ask about him?” Amber offered.

 

“NO! I don't want to look clingy! He's not my boyfriend!” Krystal said, looking flustered. Luna sat up, she looked at her, her eyes glittered.

 

“Surely you act like one,” Luna chuckled, “did you even text him?”

 

Krystal looked at the two blankly, “no?” Amber and Luna just  stared at her, then the two rolled their eyes, as they lay back down of their backs.

 

“So you expect him to text you?” Luna asked.

 

“Well…technically…” Krystal pouted.

 

“But you two aren't exclusive,” Amber said. Krystal put down her phone, “yeah, you're right…” She closed her eyes as she leaned back on her chair, “I’m just…you know… I'm just worried. He worked too damn hard and forgot about his own health.”

 

Amber looked at her, “reminded you of someone no?”

 

Luna sat up, “I know someone like him. Working on perfections, forgetting about their own health. I know someone exactly like him.” The two eyeing on Krystal. The younger one looked at them, she rolled her eyes.

 

“I do not.”

 

“Deny all you want, people will agree with us,” Amber said, “besides, Jongin is a good boy, he'll never forget his meds. He doesn't want to make his fans worried, and especially you.” Krystal sighed. Suddenly her phone received a text. Her eyes opened immediately, she sat up straight quickly. Taking her phone from the table, her palms were sweating. She looked at her phone, her heart melted, her cheeks felt warm.

 

KJ: Hey, you sleeping already?

 

She felt her like crushing her phone in her hands. That's how much feels she was having. She looked up, the other two smirking at her.

 

“Go to the living room, text him till you're knocked out,” Amber smiled. Luna was apparently dozing off while holding her phone. Amber looked at Luna, “looked, she's losing in her own game…” Krystal chuckled as she walked towards the living room.

 

SJ: No, not yet… Are you back to the dorm?

KJ: Still at the venue, they wanna take pics

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter