Marry me...?

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Marry me...?

 

“We need to talk later,” Jongin said through the phone, “meet me at the apartment, later tonight.”

 

 

Soojung walked to her shared apartment with Jongin. She clicked on their password, she looked at her watch; she knew that she was early. She opened the door where she was greeted by the dark space of the room. It was empty, not even a soul was there; only her. She sighed. Jongin was still in the SM building, practicing hard; harder than needed.

“I wonder what time you would be home today…” Soojung looked again at the wall clocked. 6:32PM. Soojung looked around; it has been 2 days the two haven’t seen each other. It has been 4 days they haven’t been staying in their shared apartment. Their lives had been hectic so did their relationship. Soojung thought of breaking up but she doesn’t want to because she still loves him. The only reason she wanted to break up was because, she felt she was a burden to him. Every time he finished his practice, no matter how late it was, he’ll text her that he loves her and all. Sometimes she felt that he forced himself to that even if he’s tired.

“I should clean up…” Soojung said while looking around the living room. The place was getting a bit dusty. Jongin and Soojung were thinking to get a maid but it was just too risky. She walked around and started to clean up.

 

After an hour of cleaning the living room and the kitchen, she went to their room. Soojung opened the door; the room wasn’t dark at all. The curtain was clearly opened, making the light from the moon lit up the room. The moonlight lit up the room, making her seeing things clearly in a romantic yet creepy way. The huge glass window, shows the lights from the city; the reason why they picked this apartment. The view was astonishing. Soojung looked around and suddenly her eyes stopped on their shared bed.

A bouquet of pink roses with something was shining from one of the roses.

Soojung walked towards the roses and she widened her eyes. A silver diamond ring. Soojung stopped breathing and she looked around. No Jongin. She took the card beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter