Dreams do come true!

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dreams do come true!

 

Soojung walked up to her college with her best friend Sulli. She linked her arm with Sulli’s and the two just walked towards the admin of her college. She looked around the college, she smiled. She remembered how she always sat under that particular tree in the garden while reading books. Not only to read books but to stalk some random guys. Not only random guys but one particular guy. Sulli as her partner in crime, knew everything as well, because not only Soojung like that person, Sullli also like the guy’s best friend.

“Remember when we always sat there and looked for our crushes?” Sulli asked, “Can’t believe it has been 4 months we haven’t seen them.”

“Yeah 4 freaking months that we haven’t seen them!” Soojung chuckled, “if we get to meet them today, I assure you, we are fated for each other.”

“Hahahah yeah like that's gonna happen!” Sulli laughed. Soojung looked at her laughing while shaking her head. The two walked towards the office and went to see one of the receptionists. Sulli sat on one of the sofas.

“I’ll wait here, you go on,” Sulli said to her.

“Wait here for a bit, it won’t take long,” Soojung said to her. After Soojung had her business done, she went to sit next to Sulli, who was talking to one of her hot lecturers. Soojung watched the two talking and she started to text her sister. Soojung texted her sister that she and Sulli were currently in school and one of Sulli’s hot lecturers was there. Soojung smirked.

 

Soojung: unnie, one of Sulli’s hot lecturers is here!

Soojung: *image sent*

Sooyeon: OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

Sooyeon: WHAT THE HELL!

Sooyeon: WHY DIDN’T YOU BRING ME??????

Sooyeon: /TRYING TO CALM FREAKING DOWN/

Sooyeon: /INHALE. EXHALE. INHALE. EXHALE/

Soojung: calm down unnie…

Soojung: Sulli just asked him until when he’ll be teaching in this college.

Sooyeon: until when?

Soojung: he has 2 years left until his contract expires.

Sooyeon: awwwwww… he looks sooooooo good…

Soojung: whatever. Hahaha!

 

Soojung then looked up when she heard Sulli was laughing with her lecturer. The moment she looked up, she saw a guy’s familiar back. He was wearing his cap, grey t-shirt and a pair of denim jeans with a pair of black converse. Soojung tried to look carefully but he went inside the office. Soojung scrunched her eyebrows but she let it slide.

“Are we done?” Sulli asked. Soojung shook her head.

“No, I’m waiting for my result and then we can go,” Soojung smiled. Then suddenly a certain man came out of the office and went straight to the reception; where she and Sulli were. Soojung had her eyes opened wide, her heart started to race, her breathing quickens then stopped when she realized he was staring at her. Soojung looked away and had her head looking down. Sulli was busy texting,not until she realised that Soojung was quiet.

“Hey what’s up?” Sulli asked. Soojung looked up and she had her goofy smile on. Sulli backed away a bit and she chuckled. Soojung gestured Sulli to look who was in front of the two. Sulli then turned around, seeing someone’s familiar back made her squeal. Soojung pinched Sulli’s thigh.

“OH MY GOSH!” Sulli whispered at Soojung. The two started to spazz. Sulli giggled, seeing how happy Soojung was. The guy turned at her secretly as well, when Soojung wasn’t looking. He smiled while looking at her. He stood right in front of the two, showing his back. He doesn’t want to move somewhere.

“I can’t believe I actually met him again…” Soojung whispered to Sulli then she looked at his back, “he’s so tall… and so…good looking…”

“Good looking? Think twice, but his best friend though. He is not even here…” Sulli rolled her eyes, “his best friend and I are not meant for each other…” Soojung patted her back.

“What’s his name anyways…” Soojung asked Sulli, secretly pointing at the guy. Sulli shrugged then suddenly Soojung’s name was called.

“Jung Soojung sshi,” the receptionist called out.

“Jung Soojung,” he mumbled her name to himself, the receptionist looked at him weirdly. He smiled goofily.

“Great, now he might know your name…” Sulli whispered. Soojung walked up towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter