Pancakes~~~~

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pancakes~~~~

Soojung opened her eyes, scanning through her dark room, looking at her glowing curtains, sunlight from outside hitting the curtains, fighting its way through them. Soojung let out a sighed and closed her eyes and she smiled. She looked inside the blanket; there she saw a muscular arm resting loosely on her bare waist. She looked at the clock, hanging on the wall. It showed her that it was already 8:35AM. Soojung smiled and thank god it was Sunday. None of them had classes at all. They did had a pretty rough night after all. Soojung looked at his arm again, and she personally thank god because she actually had her undergarments on after their wild night and so did he got his boxer on.  If not…Jongin would be out of control.


Soojung turned her body slowly until she was facing him. Kim Jongin. The handsome boy that she had for herself for almost 5 years. Soojung stared at her long time boyfriend and she smiled. She touched his nose softly and trailed her finger down to his plump soft yummy lips. She tapped her finger playfully on his lower lip, making the man stirred in his sleep. She continued doing it until he actually bit her finger.

"OW!" Soojung pulled her finger away and widened her eyes in surprised. Jongin who was still asleep, smiled and not wanting to open his eyes. Soojung stared at him in disbelieved and suddenly she thought of something.

"You bit my finger Kim!" Soojung growled. Soojung leaned forward and bit Jongin's nose. The man shot his eyes wide opened.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!" Jongin shouted, still bitten on the nose. Soojung giggled while biting her man's nose. 

"JUNG!!!" Jongin screamed. He grabbed her bare stomach and tickled her. Soojung leaned backward and laughed as hard as she could. Jongin went to hover over her, making her lay flat on their shared bed. Jongin stopped and he was on fours, topping her.

"Morning handsome~" Soojung smiled, hanging her arms loosely on his neck. Jongin stared at her, laughing in disbelief.

"Morning baby girl," Jongin smiled, "that's how you wanna wake me up?" 

"Heheh or else you won't be able to... Plus it's Sunday! Let go out or do somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter