ROUGH.

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ROUGH.

 

“SHINee, f(x) collaboration stage rehearsal!” one of the staffs called out, while the other SM artists took some seats at the front line to watch the stage. All of them were ready on what will f(SHINee) would prepare for their collaboration this time.

“Neh~” f(x) and SHINee answered together. Soojung walked toward the centre on the main stage with her poker face. Soojung yawned as she walked while Taemin followed her from behind.

“Soojung and I will be in the middle right?” Taemin asked and the other members nodded.

Bruno Mars’ Marry You started to play and they started to act. Soojung was smiling towards the goofy looking Taemin who was acting as if he was head over heels towards Soojung. Soojung looked at him and she nodded as the song started. The whole SM artists we are smiling and chuckling while watching their goofy stage. Well except for one though. He was clenching his teeth the whole time. Baekhyun looked at Jongin and he knew that Jongin was NOT HAPPY with the performance.

“It’s just a show,” Sehun also got worried. Jongin shut his eyes and he sighed.

 

 

“YAH! Taemin, Soojung! You two look great together!” Ryeowook shouted.

“Let’s play pepero game between SHINee and f(x)!” Eunhyuk said, “Who got the shortest one, wins!”

“HOHO! LET’S!” Yuri excitedly said.

“Why are you guys doing this without even hearing our opinions anyway?” Jonghyun started.

“We’re not going to listen to you anyways,” Jessica remarked., then she looked at Taemin, “don’t you go too far Lee Taemin!” Taemin winked at Jessica and they laughed. Soojung fiddled her fingers, feeling a little bit worried. She looked at Jongin and damn he was serious.

“I’m dead…” Soojung said to herself.

 

 

“Wah! Onew and Victoria got 3cm!” Changmin exclaimed, “what is this??!!!” Victoria high fived Onew and the chuckled.

“So far, Onew and Victoria is 2nd place? Key and Amber got 3.2cm while Jonghyun and Luna got 2.5cm!” Yoona excitedly said.

“Next! Minho and Sulli!” Sooyoung shouted. Minho had his competitive self again, making the others laughed.

“Minho yah! Stop being so serious about winning!” Donghae laughed.

“You’re taking this too serious!” Henry exclaimed, “what’s wrong with you!” Minho glared at them, making Sulli laughed.

“Oppa! I can’t do this! This is too much,” Sulli grabbing her stomach, laughing waaaaay too hard.

“Oh come Sulli ah! We must win!” Minho said, seriously. The others laughed again. Minho bit at the end of the chocolate stick, while Sulli on the other. The two started great but as they got closer, Sulli stared to giggled, making Minho frustrated. Sulli accidentally bit the biscuit, and it broke.  Minho closed his eyes, disappointedly. Sunny walked over and laughed when she saw the biscuit.

“This is short!” Sunny shouted and when she measured them, it was 1 cm exactly. Sulli  laughed so hard because she remembered the moment when she kissed him for their drama.

“NEXT!” Sungmin smiled, “OUR MAKNAE-MAKNAE COUPLE!!!!!!!!!” All eyes were on the two maknaes. Soojung covered her face and she chuckled.

“Why are you guys staring like that!” Soojung shouted. Taemin chuckled.

“I’ll put on a great show for our dear spectators,” Taemin joked.

“Are you two ready?” Siwon grinned, “make sure there’s no left okay?” Soojung widened her eyes and shook her head.

“START!”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter