Worrying over one another...

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Worrying over one another…

 

“Why can’t you listen to me?” he glared at her.

“What?!” she hissed at him.

“You’re body needs rest. The way you fainted last concert in Shanghai for Smtown concert wasn’t something I would love to witness again!” he shouted.

“Just drop it okay. I’m fine!” she shouted back. He stared at her wide eyes.

“I care about you…” he whispered. She looked at him, closing her eyes.

“And I you too…” she whispered as stared into his dilated eyes. Then she continued, “You’re working hard too. You must understand why I work so hard right?” He kept quiet.

“For the fans. My fans. f(x)’s fans. I need to show them that they are precious to me. By showing my hard work just for them is the only way I could show them how important they are to me…” She said, “You and I both know. You’d do the same thing too. Don’t you try to fool me Kim Jongin. You out of all people, I know you’re working all night long for your dances. You didn’t even care to tell me… You know how worried I get.”

“But you… I’m a man Soojung ah. I can handle this but you, seeing you fainted on stage. My heart dropped and I died a thousand times because of that. It hurts me seeing that you weren’t even able to walk by yourself to the van. Knowing that you fainted but I couldn’t even hold you in my arms. I couldn’t even show the others that I DO care. All I could do was standing there, watching you from afar. Watching you laid on the covered floor as you were given some oxygen to help your breathing…” he frowned, “do you know how frustrating that is? At least don’t tire yourself if you don’t want me to tell the others about us dating. If you ever do that again, I won’t hesitate and go to you and show them that you’re mine.” She stared at him and she sighed. She looked at him and walked towards him. He caressed his face gently with her soft petite fingers. He leaned towards her touches and inhaled deeply.

“You’re losing weight… my precious man is losing his weight…” she whispered, “I’m fine, you see?” She showed him her smile at him. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter