Between Us

Just a bunch of Kaistal drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Between Us

 

Roaming through her closet, trying to find the right clothing for herself before she’s off to LA in a few hours. After an hour of searching, she still chose the simplest fashion anyone would wear, well, no one could pull it off unless you’re a Jung. Especially when you’re Krystal Jung Soojung, but you’re not.

“Soojung, are you not ready yet?” her mother called her up, “or else you’ll be late. You said you want to meet up with the girls before you leave.”

“Yes mum, I’ll be there,” she said to her mother then to her own self, “I just need to find my phone… I have no idea where I put it…”

Searching thoroughly through everything, suddenly she heard her phone rang. She felt it vibrated, even. She stopped walking, closing her eyes. “Damn it.” Fishing out her phone from her left jeans pocket, she exhaled.

Jongin.

“What now… Don’t tell me he’s about to nag at me as well…” she closed her eyes, “Hello?”

“Soojung.”

“Jongin.” She copied his deep voice.

“Haha, where you at? You’re leaving today right? Any of your fansites know?”

“Kim Jongin, I may be famous but I’ve no sasaeng who are following me, unlike you. Even without any announcements, they know where you’re at. It’s a miracle that they haven’t find out about us.” She rolled her eyes.

“By tomorrow, once I arrived in LA, rumours be spreading you know.”

“I doubt that. They’ll just deny it. They’ll just say that you have something filming for EXO, while I’ll have a magazine photo shoot.”

“I just want you to be careful, I’m a day later than you, so I want you to be careful and wait for me there.”

“Don’t worry you poop, I’ll be fine. Just don’t come too late. Or else I’ll cancel our date and just go back to Seoul!”

“Yes Ma’am! Oh what colour are you wearing?”

“Guess.”

“Tsk, knowing you, I know it won’t be pink. Black?”

“I’m assuming you too wearing black?”

“Always.”

“Always a copycat of mine. So see you tomorrow?”

“See you tomorrow, be careful sweetie, I’ll miss you.”

“You too be careful, I know your fans will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter