I'm sorry

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[ Author's POV ]

 

 

 

"Glad you asked Seohyeon for the formulas." Haemin said as she and Kris were sharing a case study. Luhan was quietly watching the two and wasn't concentrating on his case. Haemin's phone suddenly beeped and a message from Sehun popped up. 

 

 

 

From: Oh Se Hun

 

Let's have lunch together.

 

 

 

Kris caught a glance at her phone and was able to read the message. He then sighed obviously for Haemin to look at him. "What?" Haemin asked.

 

"Perks of getting engaged at 18." He said, looking at her with a smirk.

 

"Shut up." Haemin said, tucking her phone in her pocket. She then put all her attention the case. Kris glanced at Luhan and he gave him a meaningful look yet Luhan just looked away. 

 

"Aish. Haemin-a. How's Hyunjae?"

 

"Solve the case #4. You're good on that. Dividing shares with people who holds shares with borrow names and what percent will they be able to receive after." Haemin said instead of answering his question. She was obviously avoiding everyone right now. Especially G3. 

 

~

 

Luhan secretly watches her as she walks towards Sehun. He balled his fists when Sehun hugged her and she didn't protest. Was it easy for her to move on? 

 

"What do you want to eat?" Sehun asked.

 

"Nothing. I'm not hungry." Haemin said coldly. She turned to the side when she noticed someone was watching her. Luhan quickly hid between the crowd. 

 

"Ya. Choi Hae Min." Sehun poke her head. She slapped it off and hissed.

 

"Don't touch me." 

 

"Fine." Sehun replied,raising both of his hands in defeat. Soon they walked their ways towards the canteen where students spazzed over them. They were a perfect couple in the eyes of some but for the loyal HanMin shippers, it was more like just a show to them. It wasn't love, it was money. Luhan had his way 5 persons behind the two. He watch how Sehun take care of Haemin. He was doing the things he had done back when they were together. He felt stupid all of the sudden. He was jealous that he didnt even notice the line was already moving and he was blocking it. 

 

"You want to eat frog-shape bread?"

 

"SHE HATES FROGS." Luhan exclaimed. His voice was loud enough for the people in the food counter heard him. Sehun and Haemin looked at him quite shock. He was caught redhanded yet he got away by looking away pretending that he didn't do it. 

 

"I hate frogs." Haemin said to Sehun. He nodded and put back the frog-shaped bread to the tray. Soon as they got their orders done, Sehun took Haemin's tray and made some nerd student carry his food trays. Haemin didn't give a damn out of it. She was too busy to mind all the things that will only waste her time.

They settled on their table. Sehun gave th nerd student a small punch on the stomach and signalled him to place the trays on the table. Sehun smiled mockingly and shooed the student away before he hits him bad with his shoes. 

 

"Enjoy your food." He smiled at her. Haemin glared at him before looking at her food. She lost her appetite since the day Luhan ended all the things they had. She looked at the food like it was her heart, spoiled.

 

"Ya. You're gonna kill yourself if you don't eat." Sehun spoke.

 

"Like you care." She snapped.

 

"Ya."

 

"I can't do this." Haemin said, slapping the fork on the table, stood up and turned her back away from him but Sehun got a hold of her hand and pulled her back to her seat. 

 

"I just want you to eat. Please." He whispered on her ear. Haemin felt no sarcasm in his voice. He actually means it. He wanted her to eat. "Please." He repeated.

 

"Get away from me." She said getting her fork back. Sehun nodded and quickly went back to his seat and started to eat. Haemin started with a piece of sliced meat and ate it. Eating can never be this good. She was starting to enjoy her food when she saw G3 and F3 on the other table. She caught glances with Hyunjae but eventually looked away.

 

 

"Look there's Haemin noona." Chen spoke pointing at the other table. The three girls remained quiet. 

 

"Hey. What's going on?"

 

"Tch. Don't mind us." Seohyeon replied, munching at her cheeseburger. 

 

"Why isn't she sitting with us?" Chen asked. 

 

"Chen." Kris gave him a look and he zipped his mouth and kept quiet. "Oh. I forgot to tell you guys.." He suddenly chimed. Chen's smile widened as he finishes his food before sharing a good news. 

 

"What is it?" 

 

"You know Byun Baek Hyun?" He asked. 

 

"Baekhyun? The one I caught sleeping in the cr?" Kai said.

 

"Eh? Why is he sleeping in the CR?" Hyunjae gasped. 

 

"HAHAHA. Just kidding." Kai laughed. He then received a flying kimbap on the face. Seohyeon had just threw a food at him. Everyone in the table laughed.

 

"Okay. Haha. You see, its been a month since Baekhyun and I received a letter from SM entertainment and yesterday one of the staffs called me if I'm ready to be their trainee or what."

 

 

"So what did you say?" Sungmi asked.

 

Chen lifted his shoulders, "Hmm. I told them I wasn't ready yet." 

 

"So when are you going to be ready?" Kris asked.

 

"I don't know." Chen shrugged. Then suddenly raised his soda can and proposed a cheers for Chen.

 

"Let's wish Chen a good luck for his career!" 

 

"Cheers." The girls gloomily said.

 

"Come on. What's with you guys." Kris groaned. "Why don't we go on a party tonight? At Asbinth Bar? Come on my treat!" He chimed.

 

"Oh. I have to pass. I still have lots of work to do." Seohyeon groaned in frustration. Well, she really doesn't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter