The Race

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The next day..

 

 

Knock. Knock. Knock. 
"Wake up, its time for the race. "

 

One of the faculty members said as he knocked by the girls' cabin. It took him a few more tries to finally make one of the girls wake up.

 

 

Hyunjae, half asleep, walked her way out from her room then to the main door to greet the teacher.
She was wearing her eyeglasses and her hair was messy, but still she maintained being pretty.

 


"Good morning." She greeted.
"Good morning, wake the others and prepare for the race." 

 

"Race?" She asked.
"Details will be announced soon." The teacher said and finally left. Hyunjae pouted and shrugged that confused thought away. She went back upstairs to wake the girls up. She first went inside in the first room then to the second one and the last one which was their own room.

 

 

She jumped on the three snoring princesses on the bed causing for them to groan.

 

"ARRRRGHH UNNIEEEEE." 

 


"Wakey wakey." Hyunjae said, poking on each of them. "Wake up! Oh god! Haemin-ah! Your face is bloated!! Ahahahaha!" She suddenly laughed.

 


Haemin got up quickly and checked herself in the mirror seeing that Hyunjae was right. Her face was bloated like a pig's.

 

 


"Oh no.." Haemin gasped, touching her face. "Oh no.." she said again.

 

 


Seohyeon got up and immediately went back on the bed again. 
"Cover your ears girls." She said as she hide under the covers with Sungmi giggling while asleep. Theb Hyunjae simply covered her ears with her fingers and watched Haemin panicked in front of the mirror.

 

 

"Oh no..no..." Haemin said all again until she realized that its not a bad dream.

 

 


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

 

 

A loud dolphin scream put the whole camping site in panic situation. Thinking it was a siren for tsunami alert but it wasn't.. 

 

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" Haemin was still yelling in front of the mirror. She can't believe her face bloated. Not after she put all the best creams on her face last night. She cried very hard on the table covering her face.
"WHAT IS LIFE IF MY PRECIOUS FACE IS BLOATED???" She sobbed.

 

 

"Oh drama." Seo scoffed throwing a pillow at her. "It suits you Haemin." Seo added, chuckling.

 


"Shut up!" Haemin snapped, still covering her face with her hands.

 


"Come on Minnie. Its not that bad." Hyunjae said, as she walks to Haemin. "You didn't eat anything last night. So there's no reason for your face to be bloated." Hyunjae said, patting her friend's back.

 

 

"She ate dinner last night unni." Sungmi spoke.

 

"Ohh? Really?" Hyunjae asked.

 

"Yeah. She made Gongchan cook dinner for her in exchange of treating him on a date with you." Sungmi laughed and went back to sleep.

 

 

"I hate you Sungmi. We're no longer friends anymore." Haemin hissed.

 

 

"Haha. Then goodluck with your bullies." Sungmi replied, waving her hand lazily at Haemin.

 


"Oh girls. Hahaha. Don't be like that." Hyunjae laughed.

 


"Let me see." Seo suddenly grabbed Haemin's hands uncovering her face. Haemin tried to struggle but Seo was too strong for her. "YAAAAAAH!!! STOP IT!!" 

 

 

 

"Oh yes! You're right.." Seo said with a nod. "You look like a pig! Hahahaha!" 

 

"Eeeeeek!!!" Haemin screech, running to the bed and whined. "Bring my spraymist! Hurry!" She demanded.

 


"No maids around here." Seo sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter