Day 2

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------------- AUTHOR'S POV --------------

 

 

"Ack. I hate mosquitoes." Haemin complaints as she keeps on slapping mosquitoes to death. 

 

 

They were out in the forest to find food and any thing that can sustain life. 

 


Sehun was only sitting alone the rocks nearby while Haemin was out to search for something that she doesn't know. 

 

 

"Keep looking for it." Sehun said, tilting his sunglass in line, he sits like a boss as he gives Haemin encouragement to whatever she's doing.

 

 


"What am I looking for?!" Haemin snapped, throwing a branch at him. Sehun quickly avoided it and smirked. "Trying to throw something at me again Choi Haemin?" 

 

 

Haemin scoffed, "Ts. How I wish I could throw bombs at you." 

 

 

"Why don't you throw yourself to me? That would be good.." Sehun smirked as he walks closer to her. Haemin took a step back when he was already one step away. She gasped when she bumped into a tree and that Sehun was leaning towards her.

 

 

"Hiyaaa---- OH SEHUN!!!!!" Haemin screamed and threw her fist to him but Sehun avoided it unbelievably.

 


"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You know why I like you Choi Haemin?" Sehun asked with an undeniably y smirk. Haemin blushed, she hates to hear his voice. 

 

 

"I don't wanna know why! Get off of me." Haemin yelled.

 

 

"They scream my name. They pay a lot just to see me. They buy my used tissue papers. They think of me as a god. Don't you know that Choi Haemin? So let me tell you why I like you..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

because you're different. You have everything I wanted in a girl.." Sehun whispered in her ear.

 

 


"Aish!" Haemin finally pushed him away. "Oh please Oh Sehun. As if you stand a chance with Luhan." She said, with crossed arms.

 

 

"Ah. Luhan. That chinese guy." Sehun spoke. "Him. Hahaha. You don't want him to be your husband Haemin... especially in the future."

 

 

"Tsk. Luhan and I will  never ever give up on each other." Haemin said proudly. 

 


"Fine." Sehun said and turned his back on her.

 


"Fine." Haemin replied.

 


"Fine." Sehun replied again.

 


"Will you shut up?" Haemin said.

 

 

"Will you shut up?" Sehun repeated.

 


"Will you shut up!? Ahh!!!! YOU'RE SO ASHSJAWUABSU ANNOYING!!!!" 

 

 

 

----

 

 


"Becareful Noona." Gongchan had quickly held Hyunjae from falling on.the ground. They were with the other teams, Luhan and Hana, and Kris and Heerin. Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter