Exam Results

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several Days later ---- 

 

 

The students assemble in each of their classrooms as they wait for the results in the past examination. 


They were awfully quiet. They can't keep calm until they saw their final score with their own eyes. 

 

They can't accept FAIL this time or else their life in S.U will be dead.

 

 

 


"Choi Hae Min." The teacher called out her name. Haemin froze as the teacher placed the envelope on her table. She was shaking as she holds the envelope. Luhan held her hand and gave her an assuring smile. "It will be okay." He said.

 


"I hope so." Haemin smiled. Then their eyes shifted to Kris who was the last one to receive his envelope.

 

 

"Okay. You may open the envelopes now." 

 

 

 

 


--

 

 

 

"YEEEEEEEEES!!!!!! WHOOOAAAAAH!!!! I GOT INVITED TO BECOME SM'S TRAINEEE!!!!" Chen suddenly bursts out the moment he saw the contents of his envelope. He got the highest scores in exams and in the evaluation. 

 

 

"YES!!!! AH!!!!" He jumped up and down and even danced with his teacher. Then another voice appeared shouting in success too. 

 

 

"OHHHH DANG!!!! I GOT INVITED TOO!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Baekhyun shouted jumping for joy on his ground. Chen stopped and realized he looks stupid a moment ago just like what Baekhyun is doing right now. Then he smiled back to know that his dreams are starting to come true. 

 

 

 

--

 

"YES!!!!!!" Hyunjae cheered for joy when she knew that she topped the class. Everybody congratulated her and she congratulated them back knowing that noone failed. She finally can make her Daddy proud again. 

 


--

 

 


Sungmi quietly spazzed when she saw she passed the exam while Seohyeon fainted but eventually gained her consciousness after a minute.

 


"Sungmi!!!!!! I GOT A PERFECT SCORE!!!" Seohyeon cried.

 

 

"YEEEEEE!!! CONGRATS Unni!!!" Sungmi said and then showed her result paper telling that she ranked #2 in the class. Then they turned to Lay who was quietly staring at his result paper.

 

 

"Lay aren't you going to open it?" Sungmi asked.

 

 

"Aren't you going to stop bugging me?" Lay spat and Sungmi was taken a back. 

 

 


Seohyeon pulled her close, 'How many times do I have to tell you not to talk to that guy EVER."

 

 


"But unni he's my friend." Sungmi said.

 

 

"Hey." Lay said. "You're not my friend. I don't have any friends."

 

 


"But---" 

 

 

"Sungmi." Seohyeon said sternly stopping Sungmi from speaking.

 

 


--

 

 

Kai smiled soon as he saw the results and was even invited to become as an SM Trainee.

 


"Hey there handsome." Kai looked up when a girl from the other class stood next to him. He nodded as a reply. 

 


She smiled, "So how's the exam?" She asked leaning towards him. Kai moved away and gave her a look. 

 

 

"Its fine." He said, putting the paper back to the envelope trying to get rid of the girl. But she stayed. 

 


"I'm Miyeon." She said offering a hand to him.

 


"Uh. Kai." He replied and shook her hand

 

 

"AAAH! NICE TO MEET YOU KAI!!! I'm your biggest fan!" She smiled and all of the sudden she frowned when a girl from the same class as Kai went to him asking for help with her notes. She then took note of that girl and will give her a lesson later.

 

 


--

 

 


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! PERFECT SCORE!!!!!" Haemin screamed as if there's no tomorrow when she saw her results. She hugged the two guys : Luhan and Kris as she cried in joy. 

 

"OMO!!!!!! AH! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! I'M SO GOOD!!! I'M SO SMART!!!!" She said. Kris just rolled his eyes in annoyance and ignored her while his eyes shifted to the quiet Luhan who was staring at his result paper for a while now. 

 

 


"Baobei! So how's your result???" Haemin asked Luhan.

 


Luhan quickly hid his paper from her an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter