Sports Festival part 2

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
______________________________________________________________________________ Please play this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiz15Qw5nB8   It was near noon when the highlight of the Sports Festival started. The people gathered up in the S.U's football field to watch and cheer for their favorite players to play football. The female team players were the first one to take the field. Both teams of girls --- namely Team White consists Haemin and Sungmi while Team Red consists of Hyesu and the rest.              "Go HAE-SUNG!!!!!" Hyunjae screamed from the bleachers, as she waved her hands.        "GO BAOBEI!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" Haemin blushed when Luhan yelled through the megaphone, causing for everyone to laugh at him.            "Shucks. Baobei.." Haemin mumbled blushing as she stretches with Sungmi.         "Hahaha. Yeeeeee." Sungmi laughs.          "Yah. Stop that." Haemin blushed. "I never seen Chen here."          "Oh yeah. Him. He's busy running a cafe." Sungmi said.         "And that's okay for you?" Haemin asked. The maknae nodded, "Yep. Hahaha. If only you could see him wearing a butler uniform. He's so cute.." Sungmi spazzed.         "W-wait. He's what?" Haemin asked, holding Sungmi's arm.          "Eh? Unni, the boys are also having their cafe just right across ours." Sungmi said.          "Noone told me that." Haemin said.           "Hahaha. I find it fair unni." Sungmi grinned, Haemin looked at her with a curious look, "Why is that so?"           "Because WE DIDN'T TELL THEM THAT WE ARE MAIDS."              "-_________-" Don't use that term in front of me. I'd rather be called uhmm..."          "Servant?"          "No. Other than that."          "Slave?"         "No. Seriously??"           "Employee??"            "Ugh. No. No. No." Haemin lets out an annoyed grunt. "Fine! Maid is okay. Psh." She said in defeat.          "Hahaha. Unni don't be like that. After all this is for fun." Sungmi said.          The two were talking and laughing about them being as Cafe Maidens when Hyesu went close to them. "Hey, looks like you have the famous F4 as your fans." She smirked, jerking up towards the bleachers where the F4 is now complete ---- noticing that they're in their butler uniforms except for Luhan who is wearing a purple Tee.            Haemin and Sungmi blushed when they saw Luhan and Chen winked at them. "That will be your lucky charm because I'm not going to be easy." Hyesu spoke again. Haemin and Sungmi turned to her with a smirk. "Haha. Oh Hyesu, do you think we're going to be easy too?" Haemin said with a hint of sophistication. She knew that Hyesu didn't mean something harm and only the adrenaline rush makes them more excited.          "There's no way Hyesu." Sungmi added.          "Hahaha." Hyesu laughs. "Let's make a good game." She said and gave them a soccer player hand shake.                **         "Whoah. Was that Hyesu?" Chen asked Luhan.          "Uhh. Yep. That's her." Luhan nodded.         "She looks nice this year." Chen said and his hyung's turned to him with a disgusted look. "Yaaaah! What kind of look is that?!" He exclaimed, glaring each of them.          "Gross." Kris spoke.            "Are you sure Baekhyun, Lay and Kyungsoo are okay without us?" Kai suddenly asked.            "They'll be okay." Luhan said.           "But I prefer going back to the Cafe hyung. They probably need help." Kai said, standing up from the seat.  "I'll go with you." Kris said, as he stood up.          "Yah! What do you think you're doing?" Chen asked, tugging Kris' apron. "Hyung! Seriously???"            "What? You two stay here or else Sungmi and Haemin will get mad in both of you." Kris said with a grin.            "Kris is right Chen. At least we're THEIR BOYFRIENDS."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter