Exams

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the Culinary Arts Building..

 


"Good morning!" Hyunjae gasped when her fanboy Gongchan greeted her surprisingly. 

 

"Oh! You shocked me." She sighed, fanning herself with her hand. "G-Good morning Gonghan."

 


"Its Gongchan." He wiggled is brows.

 


"Ah! Sorry. Gongchan." She smiled, and went back to stare at the window. She never received any calls from Kris since the day they started reviewing. He failed to meet her after he tutorial. He failed to do check her up on how she's doing. He failed to reply in her messages and calls. He failed to tell her how he misses her.

 

 

"Any problem?" 

 


"Uhh? What?" She blinked. "Sorry. I'm lost." She said.

 

 

"That's bad! That's not a good way to start the exams." Gongchan said.

 


"I know. But I can't help it." She shrugged.

 


"Noona." Gongchan called, she looked up and saw him smiling at her sweetly. "You know I have a good joke to make you laugh." 

 

 

"Eh?? Really?" She smiled. "Then what is it?" 

 

 

"I like you." 

 

 


"Aaaaaaaaah." She said in a long manner while nodding several times. Then suddenly laugh at it. "Hahahahahahahahaha." 

 

 

"See? I made you laugh!" Gongchan chimed.

 


"Hahaha. I'm sorry Gongchan. Its just that you're so cute and hahaha. Sorry." She laughed so hard on her table while everyone was watching her curiously. 

 

 


"But I really mean it." He said.

 

 

Hyunjae finally get a hold of herself and gave Gongchan a smile. "Gongchan. Thank you." She said, patting his head. "I like you too let's be friends yes?" She smiled brightly.

 

 

"Gee! Are you sure?" Gongchan spazzed. She nodded. "Yep. Friends."

 

 

"Are you sure only friends?" He asked.

 


"Yup. Friends only." She nodded.

 


"Not lovers?" He asked again, this time she blinked and shook her head sideways. "I have a boyfriend." She said.

 

 

"Awwwww." Gongchan pouted.
"But thank you." He bowed.

 


"Hahaha. No problem. Thank you for making my mood bright." She said.

 


Gongchan nodded and turned around. "Can we be seatmates?" He asked.

 

 

"You're from the next class." She said.

 


"I was assigned in this room. 
Hehehe. We can be lab partners noona!" He chimed as he seated beside her. "So that I can lab you."

 

 

"Ahhh. Sorry. I already have a lab partner for later." She said, and points at the girl in her back.  Gongchan turned to see a girl grinning at him. He smiled at her forcefully then sighed as he turned back. "Such a waste." He pouted.

 

 

"That's okay. Let's just do our best today!" She said with a cheering gesture. He chuckled and nodded and shivered because of his non-stop feels. He can't believe Hyunjae befriended him and that she didn't get awkward when he told her he likes her. 

 

 

It's natural for Hyunjae to befriend people. Afterall, she's the nicest queenka among G4. She's friends to people she see everyday. She's friends with the sun, the clouds, the trees, birds, even her pillow. She's friends with everything she sees everyday. So yeah don't get her wrong.

 

 


**


In the Art Department..

 

"Good morning unni!" Sungmi chimed when she saw Seohyeon entering the room. Seohyeon stopped and greeted her back with a lively greeting. "Omo unni! I missed you! How's the review?" Sungmi asked.

 

 

"Good. I have Suho-oppa 
as my tutor." Seohyeon replied. 

 

 

"Eeeeh. That's nice. Chen and I studied together. Isn't it amazing??" Sungmi spazzed. "We went to his vocal tutor the last time and he really sounds good in singing. I can't -----"

 

 

"S-sungmi.. ahh.. save the spazz for later. Okay? Ahahaha." Seohyeon laughed, patting the maknae's head. Sungmi pouted and dropped her shoulders. "Fine." She said and went to the room with Seohyeon.

 

 


They happened to pass by at Lay who was sleeping on his table while he wears his headphones. 

 

 

"So how's the partnership going with that guy?" Seohyeon whispered at her ear. Sungmi smiled, "He's very good unni. He's a little bit meanie."

 

 

"Did he hurt you?" Seo asked.

 


Sungmi giggled, "No. Hahaha. He really has a weird genre of art." 


Seohyeon nodded and suddenly snapped her finger.
"Ahhh. Oh I forgot. You guys have to present or pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter