Kai to the rescue!

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a year had passed.. AGAIN. Our favorite elites fast forwarded in their second year. So here it goes....

 

------

 

In the gym... 

 

The girls from the Special Arts section were playing basketball that time, except for Seohyeon who was only reading a book in the corner. For all the girls, she's the most lazy to join sports.

 

Kai spotted her from afar and decided to go to her and annoy her but Sungmi and the other girls had dragged Seohyeon in the court to play.

 


"Come on unni! Just one shoot!" Sungmi pleaded and so did the other girls.

 

"Come on Seohyeon! Haha. Go Seohyeon! Go Seohyeon!" 

 

 

Seohyeon sighed and puffed her cheeks. "Okay. Fine. One try okay?" She said, and they give the ball to her. Even though she's a queenka, a nerd she still knows how to dribble a ball.

 


Kai leaned on the grills to watch the game while grinning. He finds her cute. 

 


Seohyeon suddenly felt tensed. The ring was too high and her friends were cheering her too loud. Then she made another dribble and shoot. 

 

 

 

 


"SCORE!!!" The girls exclaimed. 

 


"Hahahaha! Wow. That felt good." Seohyeon chuckled as she gets the ball again and shoot it again. She made the tries successful. Kai was laughing in awe from afar and even took snapshots of Seohyeon playing.

 

 

 

"Hahaha. We didn't know you're a good shooter Seohyeon." One of the girls said as they get their bags from.the bleachers. Its the end of their P.E class and were on their way to their locker room.

 


"Hahaha. Me too. I didn't know basketball is fun!" Seohyeon giggled.

 


"We should play together next time unni!" Sungmi chimed.

 


"Oh yeah. That's a good idea Sungmi! So Seohyeon? Are you in for that?" 

 

 

"Hmmm. You made me play for the first time so yeah. I'll pla-----" 

 

 


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"
The girls shrieked all of the sudden when cold water hits them. They froze and screamed because it was freezing cold. 

 


Seohyeon growled and yelled at the bunch of guys who threw water on them. "YAH!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO???!!! ITS FREEZING COLD!!!" She yelled. She was mad.
Her friends were shivering in cold and were now covering their bodies with their arms. 

 

 


"Oh dude! Her bra is RED! AAAAAAAH!!! So pretty!!" The boys drooled.

 

 


Seohyeon looked down to see her shirt wet and became transparent that made her bra viewable. She blushed and quickly bent down and hugged her knees just to hide it. It was embarrassing.

 


"You erts!!!!" She yelled and suddenly bursts out crying. While the boys were laughing and keeps on spazzing about her underwear. 

 

 


She wanted to disappear that time. That very minute. Until she felt something covered her whole body. She opened her eyes to see Kai, glaring at the boys which he assumed to be in the 3rd year class.

 

 

"Seriously?" Kai scoffed. "You can do better than splashin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter