Trigger

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soon as the gang stepped in the airport, Luhan saw them and was waving his hand just to notice him. Haemin who was missing him since yesterday came to rush towards him.
She, in gladness came to jump over Luhan and hugged him tight. 


"Whoa.. Baobei.." Luhan gasped as he embraced her back.


"Hmpf. I hate you!" Haemin said, hitting his back but still hugging him tight. 


"I'm so sorry Baobei.. Please forgive me?" Luhan as he cupped her cheeks when they pulled away. Haemin pouted and hit him on the chest again. "I will seriously get angry when you do that again." She said.


"I won't. Promise." Luhan smiled and gave her a peck on the lips.

 

"HEP! HanMin this is not a place for PDA." Kai said, bumping on Luhan purposely. Luhan ruffled Kai's hair and greeted them a warm welcome in his country. 


"The weather here is warm." Seohyeon said looking around the huge airport.


"Its not the weather. Its my hotness." Chen spoke beside Seohyeon. She widened her eyes like ocean when she heard that. She immediately laughs at the thought of it. "Yah! Hahaha. Stop trolling you silly." She said, punching Chen's arm playfully.


"Hahaha. Just having fun." Chen said and went to Sungmi to carry her luggage. 


"Where are we going next hyung?" Chen asked Kris as he takes off his jacket. It was really warm in China actually this time. 


"To my townhouse." Kris replied, as he was dialling his driver's number. He had prepared a van to fetch them and take them to the places they wanted to go. 
"Ah." Kris clicked his tongue and pointed at the man who was wearing a black suit (more like a tuxedo). Kris then pulled Hyunjae with him and the other's followed.

 

"Welcome back Master." The man said with a 90 degree bow. Kris just nodded and lead Hyunjae and the rest of the girls inside the van. 


"Whoa. Is that also yours Kris?" Seohyeon asked when she noticed two black cars that were parked in front and in the back of their van. Kris nodded. "Don't mind them. My parents are just exaggerating things." He said.


"Whoooo~ I suddenly feel tensed." Hyunjae said tapping her fingers on her lap as she thinks about Kris' family. She met his parents like every month but its really different when its about meeting the WHOLE FAMILY. Kris saw her uneasy and held her hand. "Don't be nervous. You'll be okay." He smiled.


"O-okay." Hyunjae nodded.


"Welcome to China Young Masters and Ladies..enjoy" The man in black bowed again at them before he closed the car door. 


"Does he really have to bow that low?" Kai blinked. 


"Yeah. Dad's orders." Kris nodded. 


"Tss. Now that you knew how strict Kris' family is you better behave Kim Jong In! Okay??" Seohyeon said in a scolding tone. 


"Bleh. Tsk. I'm a good boy! Tsk. I'm.obviously better than that Suhort(Short) guy." Kai mumbled. He was beside Chen and Seohyeon was beside Sungmi that is beside Chen. They were at both ends of the ChenMi couple. 


"Whoa. Who's that Suhort guy?" Chen spoke laughing at the 'Suhort' thing.


"YAH! SUHO-OPPA IS NOT SHORT!! PFFT." Seohyeon exclaimed throwing her shoe at Kai and it successfully hit Kai's head. 


"For me he's short. Pfft." Kai rolled his eyes. He was annoyed all of the sudden about Suho. He can't blame Seo for that because he's the one who opened that topic first.

 

"Tsk. You're just jealous because he's now a business man." Seohyeon spat with a prideful look at Kai. 

 

"Heh." Kai scoffed. "Me? Jealous? Like hello? I'm also a businessman. I'm rich. Handsome and HOT." He said.


"Oh yeah? Well Suho oppa is handsome smart and.. and.. nice.. and.." Seohyeon stammered trying to think for anything that best describes Suho.

 

"Short." 

 


"Yeah.. and short." Seohyeon continued and slapped herself in shock of saying that. "YAAAAAAH!!! SUNGMI!!!" She yelled,  choking Sungmi while Sungmi was laughing at her.

 

"Kai! She agreed. Hahahaha." Sungmi said in funnier tone.


"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nice one!" Kai laughed hi-fiving Sungmi.

 

"YAH! SUHO is not short! Okaaay??? End of discussion!" Seohyeon snapped and angrily pulled her earphones from her purse and put it in on her ear and the music very loud until she can't hear her friends' laugh. 

 

"Ya. She's angry?" Kai nudged Chen. He was looking at Seo and suddenly felt guilty about what he said about Suho.


"Haha. She's okay oppa." Sungmi said and it made Kai sighed in relief. "She's just annoyed.. hehe." 


"Yeah. Annoyed with you talking about Suho." Chen added. 


"Eh? I should be the one who will get annoyed about him. But why her?" Kai said and eventually shrugged about it. He just went to look out of the window as they travel towards Kris' townhouse. 

 

Meanwhile in the back seat, Haemin and Luhan conquered the whole back part. Since Haemin brought her closet and other stuffs like jewelries to use whenever there are special occassions to be held in their week-stay. 


"You brought your closet?" Luhan asked chuckling.

"Hmm. Not so. If I have to, I will." Haemin replied. 

"Hahaha. You'll tire yourself if you did. You know I don't want you to be tired and stressed." He said, hugging her.

"But I already did. It was so stressful when I knew that you went ahead of us, and.. yah. You missed Sungmi's eggrolls." She added, pinching his nose.

"Aaaah~ that's a waste. I haven't got a chance to taste it." Luhan pouted. 


"I can make you one!" Haemin chimed.

 

 


"She'll KILL YOU!' Chen, Kai and Kris suddenly yelled in unison.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter