54

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[ Sungmi's POV ]

 

 

I finally have my freetime so I went with Hyunjae unni to wait for Kris oppa in the cafeteria while he is busy practicing for the game which will be next week. Hyunjae unni and I hang alot together, since we have similar insights in everything except for her she always have negative things in her mind, while I have the positive ones. Sometimes Hyunjae unni would open some incidents about her and Kris oppa, and sometimes I would caught her eyes glistening in tears.

 

"I'm glad he's not hurting you unni." I held unni's hand to assure her. She nodded, "I'm glad he doesn't. I sometimes feel that he's not the Kris I used to know." 

 

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

 

She shrugged and chuckled, "I just feel that way. Maybe I'm just over thinking things. That's all." 

 

"Maybe." I smiled and suddenly chimed when I saw Kris oppa walking towards our table. "He's here unni.." I said. Hyunjae unni quickly turned and ran towards him to greet him. But things seems to be different today —

 

 

"I'm sorry. I still have practice until 9pm." He said, while he gobbles a bottle of water. 

 

"But you promised me to bring me on a date Kris. And its our anniversary.." She said. I just sit there watching them talk. Hyunjae unni, will always be calm and soft spoken when she argues with him. 

 

"I know its our anniversary alright." Kris replied. "But is it more important than getting in practice? Hyunjae you know that I'm the Team Captain remember?" 

 

"So you're telling me that I'm not important to you?" I can hear Hyunjae unni's voice trembled in the end. She bit her lip as she looked down on her lap. 

 

"That's not what I meant Hyunjae. I'm sorry. I'll just get back on you when the practice is done." Kris smiled as she ruffled her hair, kissed her goodbye before he left. Hyunjae unni remained quiet. 

 

"Hyunjae unni.." 

 

"Sungmi.. I'm sorry that you happened to hear that." She chuckled, brushing the little strands of her hair that was coming out from her ponytail and clipped it on her ear. 

 

"Unni its okay. Why is he so grumpy today? Did he promise you to take you out?" I asked and she nodded.

 

"Yep. He did. He called me 

last night." She said.

 

"Unni, you waited 3 hours for him. You should be resting in your house this time, have some movie marathon or even go on a shopping." I paused when unni flashed a big smile on me. "What is it?" 

 

"Why don't you be my date? Hmm? Sounds nice to me." She said.

 

"Unni, this day  there should be you and Kris oppa only. No Sungmi included okay?"

 

"Come on Maknae. You can't resist unni. Come on. Let's go to the shopping district. I know a place where we can bargain items." She said as she dragged me out of the school and to her car. I couldn't refuse anymore, if that what makes unni happy then I'll go for it. 

 

No matter what how she smiles at me, I know unni is not okay but if I tell her to be true, she would probably get angry with me. I don't want her to get angry, especially when she's way too scary when she does. 

 

"Oooh. Keychains! Cute!" She chimed when she spotted a keychain stand. 

 

"Haha. Aigoo. We can buy this for us unni! Look. They have our favorite colors." I said. 

 

"Hahaha. We have the same favorite colors but I'll go with white. Don't worry I'll pay for it." She winked at me.

 

"Mwo? But unni I can—" 

 

"Look Sungmi, its my day." She said. I gulped when she gave me that look, that I almost reach her point. 

 

"Unni sorry." I pouted. "Promise I won't argue with you anymore." 

 

"Hahahaha. Now you're acting weird Park Sungmi. Say— we have our keychains then what's next?" She asked.

 

I sighed and looked around, then I spotted a clothing store. "Unni, let's go there!" I point it out. 

 

"Oooh! That's great!" She said and then she dragged me to that store. As we were looking for some great deals, I heard her phone ringing. It keeps on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter