KaiSeo's LQ

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the busy yet fun Sports Festival, our beloved students must pay the price of what they enjoyed the last time by taking Midterm Exams. They were given a week off to study for it, because they have two possible choices to have after.

 


Is that they pass or fail. 

 


Once the fail, they would be kicked out of school because it only holds students with diligence and determination in being the best of the best. 

 

 

So it made our precious G4 and F4 plan out their study group separately. 

 

 

"Let's study together unni." Sungmi held Seohyeon's hands as she pleads for her unni to agree. "Please?" 


Seohyeon looked at her and smiled, "Of course how about you Kai?" She turned to Kai who was quiet beside her. 

 


"Game." Kai replied with a small grin. Seohyeon gave him a look and Kai gave a look back and both of them shrugged.

 


"I'm going too. Since we are in the same group." Chen raised his hands.

 

 

"Great! I'm so excited!" Sungmi chirped as she hugs Chen. 

 

 

"Haha. Be sure you guys will STUDY okay?? No lovey doveys." Hyunjae said, clinging onto Kris' long arms. 

 

 

"You say that to yourself unni." Haemin smirked.

 


Hyunjae mehronged, "Says the one who is doing lovey dovey in public. Kissing in public is seriously a lovey dovey to be told upon." 

 


Chen and Sungmi exchanged looks at each other and blushed. Kai noticed it and starts to pick on Sungmi and Chen. "Hey~ why do you guys look so guilty?" 

 


"Guilty??" Chen blinked, "No we're not." He gave Kai a serious look but Kai didn't buy it and kept on picking on the two. 


Kris smirked and turned to Luhan with a look, like he was telling something Luhan with his eyes. Luhan chuckled but decided to end that topic when he offers everyone a dinner in a restaurant.

 

 

 


--

 


Meanwhile, in the Choi's Company an unexpected visitor arrived making the office ladies shrieked in too much feels as they saw Oh Se Hun with his body guards and personal assistant walked in Mr. Choi's office. 

 

 

"Uncle.." Sehun greeted Mr. Choi with a formal 90 degree bow. Mr. Choi stared at him as he familiarized the young boy in front of him. Sehun smirked, "I see,  you don't remember me." 

 


"Do we know each other?" Mr. Choi raised a brow at him as he swings on his office chair. Sehun nodded, "Yes."

 

 

"And you are?" 

 

 

"Oh Sehun." 

 


Mr. Choi almost fell on his chair when he heard Sehun's name. He stood up and went to Sehun as he scans him up and down. "Oh? Oh Sehun?? You're Jihun's son??" 

 

 

Sehun nodded, maintaining his pokerface except for the forced smile he was encrypting on his face. 

 


"Ah! Son!" Mr. Choi exclaimed in gladness as he pats Sehun's shoulders. "Its been years! How have you been?? I heard about your business and etcetera. Where are you parents??" 

 

 

"Australia." Sehun replied coldly.

 


Mr. Choi laughed and offered him a seat. "Still that co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter