Wǒmen jiù dàgōnggàochéngle

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 SOME STUDENTS finally called it a day except for the three people who were having their own business in their personal life. 

 

Haemin finally escaped her room before Sehun could see her. She quickly had her ways to the rooftop. She stopped by the door and smiled when she saw Luhan standing beside the railings, looking far. She fixed her hair, applied lipgloss and praised herself for being pretty in her mirror for awhile before she finally enters the rooftop. Her footsteps can be heard yet Luhan remained unmoved. Haemin stopped when she felt her heart heavy all of the sudden. The more she walks closer to him, the heavier she feels. She continued until she was three steps away from him. 

 

"Now what?" She started to ask.

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

Sehun walked his way to the next building where Haemin's last subject was held. But when he arrived at their room, he found it empty except for a nerd guy who just came out with a pile of folders on his hands. Sehun pushed the guy on the wall and raised his collar as he gave the nerd guy a glare. "Where's Choi Haemin?" Sehun asked.

 

"Huh? I.. I don't know!" The guy stammered.

 

"Where is she?!" 

 

"I said I don't know!" The guy yelled. His body was trembling and wanted to free himself from Sehun but Sehun was too strong for a guy like him. 

 

"Listen you smartypants. I can make your life miserable, poorer than a rat. I can make your parents work 0.50 won per day if you don't tell me where Haemin is.." Sehun hissed and it made the guy's legs turned wobbly.

 

"S-she she went that way! I promise!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where were you? I missed you." Haemin said as she backhugs Luhan, but no response. She ignored it and continued to smile in front of him. When she pulled away, she went beside him but there was a meter apart. She looked down and see the calm and slow waving of the trees. Spring's almost over. She smiled again, "The weather is kinda gloomy today, huh?"  She said.

 

"What are we going to talk about?" Luhan said coldly. 

 

"Oh. I was.. I was just wondering if how are you now?" 

 

"I'm fine." Luhan replied. 

Haemin smiled, she doesn't know why but the more she keeps her smile the more her heart was in pain. "That's great. I thought Grandpa Lu hurts you. I kinda missed him. How about going back to China this summer? That would be great and—"

 

"Just get to the point Choi Hae Min. I have Hyesu waiting for me." 

 

Haemin stopped and felt a big lumped stuck in . She looked away and tried to swallow it without letting a tear come from her eye. "Right. Hyesu.." She nodded, her voice became gloomy. "I was wondering how you two became together, while I was dying to wait for you." 

 

Luhan remained quiet. He held onto the railings, holding himself from talking back. 

 

"Don't worry Lu. I'm not angry with you. We can work this out after right? That's how we deal with our problems right? Talk it over." She said. She held her chest and slightly gave it a hit to make the pain go down. "Did I.. Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me? Tell me Lu Han. I can change for you. Don't you like my new lipgloss? Is my make-up too much? Is my hair too curly? I can go to the salon and make it straight. Tell me. Is there any problem with me? Tell me Luhan.. Tell me." She stopped and turned to the open space again. Taking a deep breath as she watches the whole scenery lighted by the orange-grey light of the sunset. 

"The time when you went ahead of us, I got mad at you but then I thought that you might have some reasons so I forgave you. I didn't make a fuss about it. Because I know you'll be there when we arrive. You did. Did you know? Meeting your grandpa was the happiest moment I've ever had with you. I can finally meet the hero of your life in person. I got so excited and happy. Did he like me? I hope he is. Because if he doesn't? I'll do my best to make him like me. Luhan.. " 

 

 

Unknowingly, tears starts to flow down from her eyes. Haemin had been trying so hard to keep her tears but it was no use. Her tears must have felt her heart and voluntarily came out. She sobbed, wiping every tears with her finger. She chuckled when she realized that she was weeping horribly in front of Luhan.

"Haha. Sorry. I guess I'm crying already. Maybe because I missed you so much. I always thought of you when you're gone. We're you alone? I have our friends, but it felt like I was an outcast because they all look so happy unlike me, who's going through a lot missing you." She chuckled. "I'm not blaming you. That's really.. just.. just how I felt.." 

 

 

"In other words, you're blaming me. Still." Luhan spoke. 

 

"N-No. I'm not. I promise." She said holding his arm. He looked at her hand, and she quickly took it away. 

"I'm not blaming you Luhan. I promise. I just miss you. You know me a lot. You know me better than anyone else. I've been asking myself several times about where were you?" She stopped and start to sob again. "Where were you when I needed you? Where were you when someone's taking your place already? I needed you but he was there. That's what pains me the most. W-where were you?" She cried so hard, that she even covered her face while she cried. Haemin never cried like this so hard before. All of her heartaches had been pricked one by one when she already said everything that she wanted to say to him.

 

 

~

 

 

Sehun arrived in the rooftop. He wanted to grab Haemin away the moment he saw her talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter