44

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kai.. I hate you." Seohyeon said. It was a strong statement; but that's how she felt. She hates Kai. She doesn't like him because he keeps on annoying her; they often fight with such small things eventhough their not dating yet. She doesn't want to be with Kai anymore. She just can't.

 

 

And with that Kai smiled and started to chuckle. "I knew right.." He said, biting his bottom lip. There was too much pain in his heart that night; the pain in his head was not that painful anymore because it all went to his heart. His chest tightened and that it made hard to breathe. He was near to cry and decided to leave the the library; leaving Seohyeon. He went out of the townhouse and started kick some plants around; then he opened the gates and went out. He started crying out loud, yelling in the road. He was in the stage of severe pain in the heart because of love. He started throwing stones to any things until he didn't notice that there was a car speeding up a head. Kai never had the chance to avoid the car and he was hit by it.

 


Kai died, because Seo dumped him and everyone mourned for his death.

 

 

**I hope you guys enjoyed this story. Thank you. :'( 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter