Plans

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The students one by one placed their bags on the bus' luggage box. Some were still on the beach taking pictures and still were splashing on the seawater. 


"The stay here is great!" Hyunjae said to Kyungsoo as they both walking towards the bus. 


Kyungsoo smiled shyly, "Geez. As if something didn't happen." 


"Aww. Don't be like that. At least I'm fine and back.." She waved her fingers as if they were sparkles of her smile.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled and eventually stopped when he saw Kris glaring at him. "Ah. Hyunjae I should help the others.. see ya.." He said and quickly went to the other bus. Hyunjae stopped her pace and stared at Kris. Then she took a deep breathe and looked away, getting on the bus. 

 


"Whoah. I smell LQ." Chen spoke behind Kris. 


"Shut up." Kris said coldly and intentionally bumped on Chen as he walk pass by him. 

 

 

 


"Baobei~" Haemin cooed. Luhan was backhugging her as they watch the sea waves eats the sands. 


"Hmm?" Luhan hummed.


"Let's be like this forever." Haemin said. She turned to look at him, making their noses touch each other. Luhan smiled and poked her nose, "Let's love each other forever." He said and gently pressed his lips on Haemin's lips.


"Hehehe." Haemin giggled as they pulled away. "Baobei let's go to Beijing after the semester." She suddenly said, holding Luhan's hands.


"In my hometown?" Luhan blinked.


"Yep! I wanted to go your Beijing eversince and also to Kris-oppa's hometown.. oh!" She suddenly snapped. "At the end of the month there will be a chinese new year right?"

 

"Hmm. Yeah?" Luhan said.


"BINGO!! YEAH! WE'LL CELEBRATE NEW YEAR IN BEIJING WITH YOUR FAMILY. Baobei? Please? Please? I want to meet your family.. Please??" Haemin said with a pout. 


"Haha. Okay. Okay. We'll go." Luhan smiled as he hugged. Eventually frowned at it. Haemin will meet his parents? This is wrong. Coming to Beijing is wrong. 

 

 

 


"Beijing?" Kris snapped, quite shock to what Luhan said about Haemin's plans. As for being chinese, Luhan was confident to share his problems with Kris, since Kris knew better than Chen and Kai.


The buses were heading back to Seoul, and Luhan had a chance to share a private seat with Kris. Haemin's plan on going to Beijing is really a problem. 

"Ge, I can't. " Luhan said.

"Then I'll promote my place to her. If she agrees then you're on your own to go to your grandfather." 

"Do you think Haemin will choose your place? She'll probably insist on going with me." Luhan said.

"Then? Fly before she knew it." Kris suggested and it made Luhan fell quiet. 

 

 

-

"What does Luhan and Kris hyung talking about?" Chen asked to Kai, who was having his own world watching the sceneries outside.


"If I were you I won't ask that." Kai spoke.


"Psh. Hey Lay, are you going back to China for the new year?" Chen suddenly went to Lay who was in his sleepy mode.

"None of your business." Lay replied coldly.

"Sheesh. I was just asking." Chen pouted.

"No. Why?" Lay answered. For the first time Lay answered one of Chen's question. 

"Aww. I was about to ask you if you could buy baozis when you get back here." He grinned. Lay hissed and glared at Chen with gritted teeth before he looks away.


"Pff. Meanie." Chen snapped and went back to Kai, who was found asleep. "What am I going to do?" He whined and then suddenly remembered his phone. "Yes. Text Sungmi. Text Sungmi." He said excitedly as he gets his phone from his pocket. 

 

 

 


From Chen : 


Hello~ how are you? I miss you. 

 

 

Soon as Sungmi received Chen's message, a smile crept along her face.  She quickly hid her phone when Seohyeon turned to her.


"What was that?" Seo asked. Sungmi shook her head no. Because if Seo caught her texting, she'll confiscate it. It was a rule in every field trips. Never use a phone during the road trip.


"Hmm. Nothing unni." Sungmi lied.


"Ohh. I thought it was your phone." Seo said and went back to sleep. 


Sungmi sighed in relief when she found Seo slee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter