Sungmi's saviour

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The gang went back to Seoul without Luhan. Kris had kept it a little secret from everybody. He knew what was happening to Luhan and that is because his grandfather was interferring in Luhan's life. He felt sad for Haemin but he knew and trust Luhan whatever it may be. As F4's leader he'll be keeping his friends together no matter how it costs.


"Home sweet Home." Kai mumbled; he glanced at Seohyeon who was having troubles getting her luggage on the scanning machine. He quickly went to her and helped her.

"Thanks." Seo said shyly; obviously avoiding Kai's eyes. Kai chuckled and leaned closer to her ear. "Yah. Is it funny?" He asked.

"What's funny?" Seohyeon blinked.

"That you are my girlfriend now." He said; Seohyeon blushed so hard and starts to hit Kai on the chest. "Y-yaaaah!! Stupid!! Arrghhhh!!! I hate you!!!" 

"Don't tell me you're going to fight in the airport?" Kris said, pulling the two away from each other.

"Pffft. Kai started it." Seohyeon pointed at Kai.

"Yah! I'm just talking to you!!" 

"Aish. You've celebrated New Year in China and I hope you guys will be good as new. If you know what I'm talking about." Kris said.


Well, there's new. 

 


———


Later on..

- In The Choi's - 


Haemin was surprised to see Sehun in their house. He was having lunch with her parents. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked coldly.

"Is that how you greet your guest?" Sehun spoke. Mrs. Choi was in the kitchen to get her specialty - Baked Macaroni, while Mr. Choi was upstairs to get the photo album of Haemin, to show it Sehun of course.

"Except for you." Haemin snapped. 'What are you doing here?" She asked again.

"Ah." Sehun snapped his finger. "Too many questions Choi Haemin. Have a seat, let's have our lunch." He said.

"I'm not hungry." 

"Sweetie! You're back!" Mrs. Choi chimed as she gets out from the kitchen with a tray of baked macaroni in her hands. "How's China?" She asked.

"Fine." 

"Oh. You must be tired. Sweetie. Remember Sehun? You were best buddies when you were little!" 

Haemin widened her eyes in shock of what her mom said. "What?" 

"Yes! Oh wait. Here's your dad and he brought your baby albums!" Mrs. Choi chimed as she gets the albums from her husband.

"W-wait Mom! What are you doing?? Those are my baby pictures!!" Haemin exclaimed as she tries to grab the albums from her mom.

"Aish. Don't be so shy about it honey." Mr. Choi chuckled, he turned to Sehun, "She's embarrassed. Haha."

"That's what I see." Sehun chuckled too.

"AISH!" 

"Its okay Auntie." Sehun said, as he told Mrs. Choi not to give him the album. Just by seeing Haemin angry was enough. 

"O-okay. Haemin take a seat." Mrs. Choi said; Haemin obeyed, she slouched on the seat and starts to make faces at Sehun. "Pf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter