The one behind the video clip

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[ Author's POV ]

 

 

Haemin froze when she saw Hyunjae, Seohyeon and Sungmi standing in front of their class room door.

 

"What are you doing here?" She asked them. All they did was to sigh and shot Haemin a disappointed look. Soon, they dragged her to the school's park and had a four on four conversation.

 

"If it wasn't for this video. I wouldn't have known." Seohyeon said angrily as she faces her phone to Haemin. "What's the meaning of this?" She added. Haemin watched the video and turned to Hyunjae. 

 

"Why did you do that unni?" Haemin asked Hyunjae.

 

"I got angry at him. Besides, he deserves it." Hyunjae replied. "How dare h—"

 

"How dare you do that to him." Haemin snapped. Her voice was cold and she looked at Hyunjae. 

 

"Pardon?" Hyunjae blinked.

 

"Don't you dare hurt Luhan!" Haemin yelled, pushing Hyunjae roughly. Luckily Sungmi was behind Hyunjae, and was able to held the older one. 

 

"Ya. Choi Hae Min. What are you doing??" Seohyun panicked, as she backhugs Haemin and pulled her away from Hyunjae. 

 

"Don't you dare hurt him. If you do it  again, forget that were friends." Haemin hissed. She pulled herself from Seohyeon's hold and slowly went to Hyunjae. 

 

"Unni! Don't say that!" Sungmi cried from behind. "How could you say that to us? We are your bestfriends."

 

"Best friends.. yeah. When 3 of you are happy and one is left alone. Bestfriends.." Haemin scoffed.

 

"Ya. Choi Hae Min!" Seohyeon yelled. "Are you out of your mind? You're talking like Luhan is more important than us." 

 

"Tss. I guess you're right. He is more important than you." Haemin replied. The three girls looked at her as if she was a different person all of the sudden. "If I have to leave you three just for him, I will do that. I love him so much and you have nothing to do with it." 

 

"Hae Min. Remember what you said to us today. Every letter and symbols in it. You'll need it in the future when you realize what you have lost." Hyunjae said. For the person who was with Haemin for so long, she was hurt on what Haemin said to them. The four of them rarely have fights and this rare fight was one of them yet not the easy one. Their friendship was at stake just because of one's pain. Hyunjae shook her head in disbelief while exchanging glares with Haemin. Seohyeon went to them.

 

"Let's go." 

 

"But Haemin unni." Sungmi was about to grab Haemin's hand when Seohyeon pulled her away.

 

"Sungmi let's go." Seohyeon said and the three turned their backs on Haemin and walked away. 

 

Watching her friends walk away from her had given her another pain. The moment of regret has finally come in her, and it was like millions of barbwires wrapped around her. Haemin cried. She wanted to call them back and apologize but she can't. Her mind was stopping her to do so, telling her that its better to be like this. Alone.

 

 

"You shouldn't have said that to them." Someone spoke from behind. Turning back was Lay walking towards her. Haemin didn't know him that much, yet he's someone Sungmi mentioned for some time.

 

"Who are you to say that?" Haemin said coldly, raising a brow at him. 

 

Lay scoffed, "You're glare doesn't work on me Choi Hae Min. I'm someone you don't want to get a conflict with." He said.

 

"What do you want?"

 

"Nothing. I'm just someone who collects bits and pieces about you guys. I find it interesting somehow." Lay replied. He buried his hands under his pockets and walked pass by Haemin. 

 

"Are you crazy or what?" 

 

"Choosing a person who left you over your friends is crazy. Come to think of it."

 

Haemin was taken a back and couldn't respond to what he said. She remained quiet until he was gone. 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

"I couldn't believe she actually s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter