Stubborn

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

54

 

 

IN THE HALLWAY — 

Luhan received a note from Haemin in his locker door. He was with Hyesu. Luhan bit the inside of his cheek as he crumpled the paper in his hand and threw it in a trashbin. Hyesu saw his reaction and couldn't help but to ask about it.

 

"What's that?" 

 

"It's nothing." Luhan replied coldly and walked away. Hyesu was left and turned to the trashbin. She took it out and uncrumpled the paper. It was a note from Haemin. 

 

 

——

 

 

"I told you to stay in the house." Sehun said, as he tries to grab Haemin's arm and stop her from going to her class. She abruptly pulled her arm when he caught it. "Leave me alone." 

 

"You always say that." Sehun smirked.

 

Haemin stopped and turned to him. "Did you even try to do that?" Sehun was taken a back. Haemin was right, he never did that even if it was her only request. He just watched her walk away from him but he couldn't stop to worry. Haemin was sick and she just forced herself to go to school. 

 

"Stupid." He scoffed, biting his lip as he grabs his hair in frustration. When he turned, he saw Hana standing in front of him. "What are y— wait. Who are you?" He raised a brow.

 

"Tss. Wow. You don't remember me? I'm Seo Hana. The ballerina. Remember?" Hana said, as she made a ballerina twirl in front of him. Sehun remained his pokerface as he looks at Hana. 

 

"And so?" 

 

"And so? Looks like Haemin doesn't like you." She smirked. 

 

"Seo Hana." Sehun spoke and it made Hana's heart bounce. 

 

"Yes?" She replied while batting her lashes. 

 

"At least she's engaged with me." Sehun smirked and walked pass by her. 

 

 

——

 

Sehun got bored in his Photography class and excused himself to go to the restroom. Instead of going to the restroom he went to check Haemin in her building. He looked through the glasswall and saw Kris only in their class. No Luhan and Haemin around. Sehun felt angry about it. Even though they're engaged, Haemin was still far from his reach and he has to get rid of Luhan. Sehun turned his ways and went to look for Haemin. He went through the possible places in the school where Haemin will be or better Luhan until he saw Haemin walking along the white hall with her head tilting down. 

 

"Yah. Brat." Sehun called as he jogged towards her. Haemin stopped a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter