Lost Track

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the middle of the race, the tag teams Sungmi and Chen finally moved ahead from Hyunjae and Gongchan. They're goal was to win. They always want to win for fun. Leaving Hyunjae and Gongchan behind them they hoped that they'll finish the race. 

 

"Hey Stoopid.." Sungmi pulled Chen's arm. 


"Hm?" 


"I feel wrong?" Sungmi asked. She looks worried as she turned back, seeing only trees behind her. Chen shook her hand, "Yah what's wrong?"


"Did we have to leave them?" Sungmi asked.


"Well of course? Its a race. Why?" 


"I have this feeling something's not right." Sungmi said shaking her hands to throw that wrong feeling away. Chen hugged her. "Don't be worried. Everything's gonna be fine." He said. 


"I noticed Jae unni awhile ago." Sungmi said.


"Noona? What?" 


"She's so gloomy all of the sudden." She said. 


"She'll be alright. Gongchan will surely protect her." Chen said assuringly. Sungmi smiled and hugged Chen again. "Thanks." 

 

"Its okay. Let's keep going." 

 

 

- Gongchan and Hyunjae -

 


He noticed Hyunjae's sweating rapidly. So he stopped and made her sit under a tree. 

"Are you okay?" Gongchan asked.


Hyunjae gave him a smile. "Yup! Fine as ever!" She said gleefully, giving a two thumbs up. Gongchan opened a bottled water for her and made her drink.


"You're sweating so much, Noona." He said as he gently taps his towel on her face. 


"Err. I'm fine. I'm just exhausted from the walking. I never thought this race could be this very tiring." She giggled.


"Yeah. You're right." Gongchan nodded, as he surrenders his on the ground too. "Drink more water.." he said. 


"I am." Hyunjae replied. "Can we stay here for a few minutes? Or you can go ahead.." 


"Never leave your partner behind. That's a rule. If I leave you and something happened to you, I will be dead meat to Kris-hyung." He said quite shivering from the thought that Kris might hurt him if something like that happens. Hyunjae laughed, "Haha. Silly. Kris won't do that." She said.


"Maybe.." He laughed.


"I'm sorry if we couldn't make it first place Gongchan." She said, feeling a bit sorry. 


(A/N: Ahh~ kkaepsong~ :3 hahahaha)


"No. I seriously don't want to win noona. I just want to finish this race with you." He smiled. 


"Waah. It touched me." Hyunjae sighed lovingly as she pinched Gongchan's cheeks.

 

Never do they know, there were some teams who had taken off tracks to lose other teams. Lucky for those who have the map, and unlucky for those who don't have. Hyunjae finally gained back her strength and decided to continue the race. Gongchan helped her stood up and both of them started the way.


"Noona?" Gongchan suddenly called.
Hyunjae hummed in response, her eyes were focused on the way. "Had someone confessed to you before but you rejected him?" 


"You're not talking about yourself are you?" She asked, quite giggling. Gongchan made a goofy face and shook his head to 'no'. 


"Hmm. Yes. I do have." She nodded with a smile. 


"Was it painful for him?" 


"I.. I don't know Gongchan. He told me I was the first girl he ever loved and the first girl who rejected him. I don't know.. but maybe?" Hyunjae said, quite confuse to what she was saying. She remembers Chanyeol. How he comforts her when she was broken. How he makes her laugh after she cries and how he was a friend to her when she's alone. 
"Chanyeol's a great friend. I'm very positive that he's better now than ever." 

 

Gongchan smiled when he saw her smile like that. It was a natural and very dreamy. Like she really is thankful to meet that kind of person. 

"Wow. I envy him." Gongchan pouted.

"Hahaha. Don't be like that." She elbowed him and both of them laughed until they noticed the tracks scattered everywhere. And that great thing was they were in front of two pathways.

 

"So now what?" Hyunjae asked.


"Ahh don't know." Gongchan shrugged. "Should we go to the right?" He asked.


"I don't know. Do we have a map?" 


"Lemme check my bag." Gongchan said as he digs inside his bag. Hyunjae waited him patiently in his side. She would often glance at their back to  check if someone's coming and when she does..

 

"Omo. Some teams are coming." She poked Gongchan's back. 

 


There are Luhan and Hana and Sehun and Haemin. 


"Haemin!!! Luhan!!! Heeeey~~" Hyunjae waved and shouted their names. Haemin heard it and saw Hyunjae from afar. 

 

"Look! Its Jae unni!" Haemin pointed.

Only Luhan who was glad to see them. Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter