Disappointment

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Fast forward to the day before their flight to China. 


Hyunjae, Sungmi and Kai decided to go on a shopping for the flight. It was unusual for the 3 to go on a shopping together since Kai was always with Seohyeon. But Seohyeon was busy packing her things with Haemin in their place. 


They were enjoying the lemonade that was served to them. Sungmi and Kai seated beside with each other while Hyunjae was across them. Sungmi was holding a brochure about China's great destination, that could be a lot of help touring around. 


"How long are we going to stay in China?" Kai asked, leaning close to also read what Sungmi was holding.


"A week? That's what Haemin said." Hyunjae replied, then suddenly poke Kai in the arm. "Hey. You're good in Mandarin. Haha. You can use it there.." 


Kai smiled shyly, scratching the back of his neck. "Aish. I'm not that good." He said. Then suddenly a group of girls went to their table and started spazzing on Kai. 


"Oppa~! Kai-oppa!" The girls said, jumping up and down. Kai almost choked on his lemonade when he saw these girls. 


"W-what?" He stammered. There 5 of them wearing a shirt with an 'I LOVE YOU KAI' Printed on it. 


"Fangirls." Sungmi mumbled and giggled together with Hyunjae. 


"Aish." Kai said in frustration.


"Oppa.. we are you're biggest fan!! Can we take an autograph??" One of them asked. "And.. and.. picture too!!" 

 

"Ahhhh.. I'm sorry. But I can't.  My manager is here." He said pointing at Sungmi. The G4's maknae eyes widened in shock and immediately glared at Kai. The fangirls suddenly went to plead on Sungmi. 


"Unni! Please?? Please??? Just a group picture???" 


"Ahh ehh.." Sungmi stammered. She turned to Hyunjae who was laughing at her silently. "Ahh.. yeah. You can." She finally decide. The girls starts to scream in gladness as they pulled Kai out from his seat and made a group photo. 

 


"Aish. I was hoping you'd tell them to leave." Kai pouted when seated back again.


"Haha. Sorry oppa. I was also shocked when you pointed me as your manager. Haha. How dare you." Sungmi laughed, hitting Kai on the head with the rolled brochure.


"Hahahaha. But its kinda hurtful to decline their request.." Hyunjae spoke. "It takes a lot of guts to approach a guy like you.." 


"A guy like me? Wow. Then why you girls never made a sweat out of you when you made friends with us?" Kai smirked.


"Ehh? I don't know. Maybe all of the sudden we just clicked on each other and became friends.." Hyunjae said.


"Eeeh? Unni, maybe you mean you and Kris clicked? That's why the rest of us became friends and lovers too." Sungmi giggled, hi-fiving Kai. Hyunjae blushed in embarrassment as she threatens Sungmi with a cupcake. 


"Yah. That's not it." Hyunjae pouted. "You will fall in love with your partners today if Kris and I didn't become a couple.." She pouted then sighed when Kai and Sungmi was looking at her as if she was trying to mean anything. "But I'm glad that we did." She smiled.

 

"Unni, you're still not in good terms with him?" Sungmi asked. 


"Hmm? We are okay now." She smiled and then sighed after. "But .."


"But what noona?" Kai asked.


"Kai.. have you seen Kris getting angry that much?" She suddenly asked. It snapped something on Kai's mind. 


"Err. Sometimes? When we're too noisy? Or annoy him with his horrible drawings? But so far we never saw him angry.. just annoyed." Kai replied. 


"Ohh. Maybe he's just annoyed." Hyunjae smiled.


"Why noona? Is something wrong with Kris-hyung?" Kai asked. Hyunjae flashed him a smile and assured that there was nothing wrong with them. 

 

 

 


In Seohyeon's place.
Haemin was calling Luhan's phone for the nth time already and all it did was to say, 'The number you're calling is currently not available.' 
Weird. They were planning for everything the night before and now he's out if reach.

 

"Still can't reach him?" Seohyeon said as she was filing her clothes on her luggage bag.


"Aish. I still can't!  Stupid phone! The network must not be working!" Haemin said angrily, slamming her Iphone5c on the wooden carvings of Seohyeon's bed. "ARRGH!!" 


"Y-yah! Minnie! Calm down! It won't make the situation better." Seohyeon said grabbing the phone from Haemin's hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter