The unexpected news

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Omo. Its all in the news!" Sungmi gasped as she hurried towards her unni's and oppa's on the table in the school canteen. They were watching a flashreport about Haemin and Sehun's engagement. 

 

"Yah Haemin. Why are just sitting there huh?" Seohyeon asked, as she turns to Haemin with a frown. Haemin was eating her sandwich quietly as the rest of them are worrying about her.

 

"I'll just eat here." Haemin said.

 

"I think she lost her mind." Kai spoke, gaining a smack on the head from Seo. "Ow!!! What did I do? What did I do??" 

 

"You'll just eat there? Yah Haemin! You're accepting that you're engaged with someone you just know?" Seohyeon exclaimed.

 

Haemin stared at her. "Do you think I like it?" 

 

Seohyeon was taken a back. She zipped and exchanged looks with everyone in the table. Then Haemin sighed, slapping the sandwich on the plate and stood up.

"So if you all excuse me. I have a class to catch." Haemin said and turned her back away from them.

 

"H-Haemin unni.." Sungmi called but Haemin already ignored her as the rest of them.

 

 

 

Haemin wanders around the school until she ended up crying at the end of the hallway of the old library. If only Seohyeon knew how she feels right now.. for being engaged with Sehun.. for being given away by her parents because of business. She hated that way. She hates her parents now. She hates everything, everyone. Her phone suddenly rings, and it was Chanyeol calling her. That dufus went back to the States after he knew the engagement. He shouldn't have left. 

 

"What." Haemin spoke, trying to hide her sob.

 

"I told ya, she's crying!" Chanyeol to someone on the other line. Haemin pulled her phone away from her ear when she heard a girl bickering with Chanyeol.

 

"O-oppa. Yah. Who are you talking to??!" Haemin yelled 

 

"Oh. Hahaha. Just some MAID of mine. You're crying?" He asked.

 

Haemin rolled her eyes, "Like duh. Who would laugh when you got engaged all of the sudden?!" 

 

"Ahh. I know the feeling." Chanyeol nodded.

 

"No you're not. All you did was to flirt around and spend one night with different kinds of girls!" 

 

"Yaah! Watch your mouth missy. No matter how your mad about your situation, I'm still your oppa. I'm here to help." Chanyeol said. Haemin stopped and suddenly remembered Kris' words when they danced together. "Hello?" 

 

"Uh. Hmm?" 

 

"I'll be back in Seoul. Promise." Chanyeol said. 

 

"Uhuh." Haemin nodded and sobbed as she wipes her tears with her hand. "Please when you go here stay longe— HEY!!" Haemin gasped when someone pulled her phone from her, ending the call.

 

"Yah Oh Se Hun!!" She yelled, reaching for her phone but Sehun was tall enough for her not to reach it. "Yah!" 

 

"You're calling to a guy without my permission?" Sehun said.

 

"Who are you to permit me from calling other boys?  Huh?" She snapped as she finally got her phone back. 

 

"Don't you remember? We're engaged." Sehun smirked, showing his engagement ring to her. 

 

Haemin nodded sarcastically, then she fished something out of her blazer's pocket. "This?" She said as she showed the ring to Sehun. It was the engagement ring Sehun's parents gave them. "Such a pretty ring.. but I despise it." She said and threw it in the garbage can and was about to walk away when Sehun grabbed her arm.

 

"You cannot run from the fact that you are mine now Choi Haemin." He hissed.

 

"Sehun, that's what you think. I'm noone's property!" She said and abruptly pulled her hand from his hold.

 

 

 

[ Haemin's POV ]

 

 

Its been days since the engagement thing started. Do I still have a life? Why is fate so harsh on me? Isn't it enough that the last time I almost end up leaving everyone that I love just because I'm weak? Isn't it enough at all?

 

"Haemin watch out!!" I looked up to see the football flying towards me and with another second I fell on the ground with the ball hitting my face. I didn't feel any pain. Is being hit by the ball painful than to be alone? Than to be left out with someone whom you love so much?

 

"A-Are you okay Haemin?" Sunny pulled me up and brushes off the dirt from my legs. "Ow. I'm so sorry Haemin.. are you okay?"

 

I nodded, "Yeah. Uhm. I'm sorry but I can't do this." I said and walked out of the field. I can't focus in everything right now. I skipped class, I have been skipping meals also but G3 was there to help me out by myself isn't working with me. I feel so lifeless. So much. 

 

 

"Waaaaaah!! You're dating Luhan now?!!" I heard some girls talking from the other side of the room. I was changing into my school uniform when I heard them. I took a peek on the small space between lockers and I saw Hyesu and the other girls even Hana talking. 

 

"Hahaha. Yeah. He finally realized that he loves me." Hyesu said. 

 

What should I feel? How should I cry if my eyes are already empty with tears? How should I feel pain when I'm already in pain? 

 

"Since when did you guys started dating?" Hana asked. I thought she's one of my friends.

 

"Hmm. More than a week now." Hyesu replied. I finally got out of my hiding place and decided to confront Hyesu. "H-Haemin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter