What's the main dish?

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night.. 
The students were grouped separatedly for dinner. Since it was the Culinary arts team who were assigned for the foods. 

 

In the dining hall, everyone was waiting for Gongchan and Hyunjae to finish cooking. Kyungsoo and Heerin came to help in the kitchen.

 


"You look familiar." Hyunjae spoke to Heerin. "Have we met?" She asked. Kyungsoo froze and looked at the two girls beside him. He was washing the vegetables while Gongchan was chopping them.

 

"Ah. Yes. I'm in the Special Arts class." Heerin replied softly.


"Ahhh. So you're classmates with Seohyeon and Sungmi?" Hyunjae asked.

 

"No. I'm classmates with Sehun." Heerin replied.

 

Hyunjae nodded, "Ohh. So how's Sehun in your class?" She asked. Heerin looked up and turned to Hyunjae. "Why'd you ask?" She asked back.

 

Hyunjae shrugged, "Nothing. I noticed he's somewhat popular here." 


"Ahhh. Noona! I'm more popular than Sehun-a!" Gongchan spoke from behind. Hyunjae chuckled, "Alright Gongchan. Back to work!" She giggled.

 


"A-are you sure you're cooking this?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked as he lifted a piece of frog legs from the strainer. 

 


"Oh yes! Kyungsoo-ssi." Hyunjae grinned.

 

 

 

**

 

Meanwhile in the dining hall, some were getting restless and started to play in the living room and some went outside to breathe fresh air. 


Seohyeon held her blanket tight as she steps down the stairs. She sat on the third step quietly as she gazed at the stars. She was awfully quiet the whole time. She was annoyed and at the same time jealous.

 


"Hey." She looked up to see Kai bending towards her. His smile was abit nervous. He was afraid if Seohyeon would push him away or yell at him again. 

 

"Hey." She said weakly. Kai raised a brow, and slowly took the space beside her. "I'm sorry earlier." He said. His hands on his pocket. 

 

"Its ok. I'm sorry too." She replied not looking at him. 

 

"Are you okay?" Kai asked. She nodded. Her eyes were glued on the sky. "Just a little bit tired that's all."

 


"I'm hungry." Kai pouted.

 

Seohyeon chuckled, "Then go eat inside." 

 

"Dinner's not served yet." Kai replied.

 

"So how's with Lay?" Kai asked.

 

Seohyeon looked at him with shocked face, "Lay?" She asked. Kai.nodded. "Hmm. He's nice." 

 


"How I wish you were my partner." Kai sighed. 

 

"Why would you be?" She raised a brow.

 

"Because I like you. You already know that Nerdy." Kai rolled his eyes, to hide his embarrassment to what he said. Seohyeon blushed and looked away. She felt warm all of the sudden. Like Kai's words tickle her to make her laugh. 

 

"Yah." Kai called again. Seohyeon turned to him and this timr both caught each other's eyes.

 

 

 

Dugdugdugdugdugdug..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter