New Year

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 An hour was left before the new year comes. Everyone gathered in the living room, chitchatting as they wait. 


"Whoa. That Hyesu must be that desperate." Sera commented. The girls shared their stories about Hyesu and it kept Sera amused. "Ah." She suddenly snapped. "Where's the other chinese guy?" She asked.


"You mean Luhan-hyung?" Kai blinked. Everyone turned to Haemin who was awfully quiet in the side.


"Haemin? Is Luhan coming?" Seohyeon asked, she was beside Haemin. 


"He's not coming." Haemin replied, without looking to them. She was upset because Luhan texted her just that night. Why text? If he can call her? He always call her when he has something to do. 


"W-what? Why? We should be complete." Chen said. He was looking forward to troll with Luhan tonight.


"I don't know. You ask him." Haemin replied. She stood up and walked out of the living room. She was not in the mood to say 'Happy New Year' because it will only be new year because she's not happy.

 

"Uhmm. I'm sorry. I'll just talk to her." Hyunjae said and went to follow Haemin to their room. 

 


- In the girls' room - 

 

"Haemin? Are you okay?" Hyunjae asked, she leans on the door with a concern face. Haemin was on her bed, lying, burying her face on the pillows.  


"Just leave me alone unni. Please." Haemin said. 


"I won't leave until you tell me what's wrong." Hyunjae said. Haemin sighed; as always Hyunjae would not leave as long as she doesn't know what's going on. 


Haemin got up; crossed her legs and hugged a pillow as she faces Hyunjae. The older one, went to sit on the edge of the bed. "What's wrong?" 


"Its Luhan. I hate him." Haemin pouted. 


"And why you hate? Did you two quarell onto something?" 


Haemin puffed her cheeks and sighed frustatingly. "I hate him. Because of what he acts recently. I have a feeling he's dating someone." She mumbled the last part.


"Aw. Haemin, don't be like that. Luhan loves you and its impossible that he'll lay eyes to other girls." Hyunjae chuckled. Her bestfriend was just too cute to be upset or anything. Even the brat, can't avoid being pitied sometimes.


"Then why did he left ahead of us? You remember he left to go here before us which we should be going here together! Then ..aish.. then he texted me that he won't be able to go here... UNNI WITHOUT ANY REASONS!" Haemin exclaimed as she starts to punch the pillow. "ARGH! HE'S MAKING ME UPSET! ARGH! ARGH!" 


"He-Haemin. Calm down. Calm down!" Hyunjae said, grabbing the pillow from Haemin. "Aigoo. Don't be so brute. Okay?" 


"Tsk. I just hate him." Haemin mumbled.


"Hate is a strong word Haemin. Remember." Hyunjae quoted.


"Argh. I just can't. I just wanna be with him unni. I planned this because I want to spend time with him. I want to meet his family and.."


"Ohh. Wait. You didn't tell me about what happened the day when you two went to his house." Hyunjae said. Haemin sighed and went back to lie on the bed.


"Not interesting." Haemin sighed. "Everybody's having a bad day that time." She added.


"Oh." Hyunjae nodded. "I was hoping I could meet Kris' parents too."


"You met them already unni. How many times do you want to meet them?" Haemin spoke.


"Hehe. Everyday? If I have to." Hyunjae chuckled; she was tracing circles on the bedsheet as she thinks of something enchanting. Silence came to them for a moment until fireworks appeared in the window. The two shifted their attentions towards it.


"Whoa. Its new year already?" Haemin asked.


"HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAEMIN!" Hyunjae suddenly jumped onto Haemin and cuddles her.


"HEEEYAAAH UNNI! IT TICKLES!!!" Haemin laughed; Hyunjae was poking her tickle spots causing her to be topsy curvy on the bed. "HAHAHA. UNNI YAH!!" 


"HAPPY NEW YEAR CHOI HAEMIN! I WISH YOU'LL BE  A HAPPY BRAT FOREVER!!" 

 

 

 


"Aww! Why didn't you call us?? Were missing the fun!!" Seohyeon suddenly came inside the room with Sungmi. She grinned on to the maknae, who was giving an idea to her with her eyes.


"You know what it means unni." Sungmi smirked. 


"Wahaha. Oh yeah. I know what it means. PILLOW FIGHT!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!"  Seohyeon and Sungmi barged towards Haemin and Hyunja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter