Whose with who?

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody was excited when they finally reached their camping grounds in Jeju Island. It took 2-3 hours for them to travel by bus and its quite a hard time to keep themselves steady.

 

 

"Wow! I suddenly missed the beach! What do you think?" Haemin asked her friends. Seohyeon and Sungmi replied in excitement except for their leader who just nodded and smiled.

 


"Awww. I forgot. You don't like going to beaches." Haemin sighed.

 


"Haha. No its not like that. I go to beaches but nevet tried dipping a foot in the water." Hyunjae replied.

 

"Ahhh. I see." Haemin nodded and suddenly shifted her attention to the person who shouted her name.

 


"HAEMINNIE!" 

 

 


"Baobei!!" Haemin shouted back and in a quick moment Luhan and her were already hugging each other. As if they were separated for years.

 


"Pfft. As usual." Seohyeon rolled her eyes in annoyance to see Haemin and Luhan together. 

 


"Hahaha. Its like youre not used to it Unni." Sungmi giggled. 

 

"Oh yeah. I'm used to it alright." Seohyeon scoffed and went to where the bags were placed. 

 

 


After a few minutes in adapting the surroundings, President Kyungsoo called everyone's attention for the instructions. 

 

 

"Attention Upper Classmen." He started talking in his megaphone. Everyone turned to him with a curious look. 

 


"I assumed that most of you don't know who I am... My name is Do Kyungsoo and I'm the Seoul University Student Council President for two years already." Kyungsoo said. "I'm the one who made this field trip to reality with the help of my council. I'll be the one to declare the rules and regulations, the activities and the rest that we'll be doing for the days we'll be staying here." 

 

 


Then everyone started to spazz their excitement out. Kyungsoo smiled to see his schoolmates looking forward to this activity.

 

 

"So are you ready guys?' He asked them.

 

 


"YEAAAAAH!' 

 

 

 

"Okay. So S.U Survival Training Camp begins now!" 

 

 


"YAAAAAAY!!!" G4 squealed as they were the most excited to start the games thinking that its only a run-along the beach tag-team and beach volleyball until Kyungsoo continued his speech.

 

 


"By the way.." Kyungsoo started again. "I'll be pairing each of you for the activities.."

 

 

"Sungmi let's be pair!" Seohyeon said pulling Sungm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter