Date

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the CO-EX Mall, 

HanMin couple was there. Instead of making theirselves stressed in studying they chose to have a fancy time together roaming around the huge mall and do shopping. 

 


"Baobei, look. Try this on." Haemin saw a deer hat and put in on top of Luhan's head but it won't fit. "Aish. It won't fit. You're head is so big." She pouted and decided to look for another hats around and spotted a koala hat. "Ah! Here! Try this!" 

 

 

"Ah koala?" Luhan asked. Haemin nodded, "Yes. Don't worry baobei everything looks good on you." She winked. Luhan smiled and quickly wore the hat. 

 

 

"Eeeeeeh! So cute! I'll be Mrs. Koala." Haemin chimed getting the koala hat with a ribbon on it side and wore it. "See? We make such a good couple together Baobei." Haemin said, as she hugged Luhan gently. 

 

 

"Hey.." Luhan pats her head. "You sound something wrong Baobei.." 

 

 

"Oh? I do?' Haemin blinked.

 

 

He nodded, "Yep. Are you alright?" 

 


"Of course Baobei." She smiled. 

 

 

"Minnie-ah?" Luhan started. Haemin looked up at him and smiled. "Yes?" 

 

 

"If I'm going to ask you to marry me, will you?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Haemin blushed as she looks at Luhan with surprised eyes. Although he wasn't asking for them to get married yet but the feeling was too hard to explain. It somehow made her heart fly.  "Baobei~" She smiled and hugged him tight. "Yes of course. There's nothing that can take us apart not now that we're happy together." 

 

 

 

Luhan hugged her back, "I'm happy to hear you say that Baobei.." he smiled.

 

 


Suddenly a voice came out from behind causing for the two to jolt before they turned to where the voice is.

 

 

"Oh well what do we have here? Seoul University's Royal Couple?"

 

 

Luhan scoffed at Sehun who was standing in front of them with his usual mocking face. He stands with his glory and that despicable smirk of his that makes him y or make him look like a devil. 

 

 

"We are the Royal Couple alright." Luhan spoke, pulling Haemin to his side. 

 

 

Sehun scoffed and turned to Haemin with meaningful glance. "Hi." He smirked. Haemin gave him a cold stare. Sehun chuckled, "You should be at home studying for the exams." 

 

 


"Its none of your business." Luhan snapped. Sehun's smirk suddenly went gone as he turned to Luhan. He slowly walked towards him and stopped on Luhan's side and leaned near to his ear. Then he whispered, "She'll be my BUSINESS soon." He chuckled evilly causing for Luhan to fume that he pushed Sehun hard to the shelves. The shelves broke down and the hat displays fell on the floor. The saleslady panicked as they watch Luhan gripping Sehun's collar. 
"Never ever lay a finger on her or I will kill you!" Luhan growled.

 

 

 

"Luhan!" Haemin cried pulling Luhan away from Sehun. "Stop it! Please!" She said, but Luhan wasn't listening. He was still gripping Sehun's collar, lifting him an inch from the ground. "LUHAN!!" Haemin yelled and gave him a handful slap causing for Luhan to step back losing his hold on Sehun. He winced as he touches his cheek that was hit by Haemin. 

 

 

"Luhan! Stop! Okay???" Haemin cried, hugging Luhan. "Please. You're scaring me." 

 

 


Luhan shook his head back to reality when he saw Haemin crying again. He melted and apologizes for what he acted, "So sorry Baobei. I'm sorry." 

 

 

 

"I can't believe that I end up being the bad guy here when all I did was to tell the truth." Sehun smirked. He finally had his feet on the ground.

 

 


"No! Don't you dare go near me!" Haemim hissed, pointing a finger at Sehun. She quickly held Luhan's hand and drag him out of the store.

 

 

Sehun was left alone in the store. He smirked and looked around to see the place he stands on was a mess. "Should I pay this damage?" He asked the ladies, which the 3 of them nodded. Sehun shook his head and quickly slid out his credit card and paid the damage they created.

 

 

 

"Stupid Lu Han." -_-

 

 

**

 

 


In a Coffee Shop, Seohyeon waits for Kai. While she waits,  she was reading her books to study. She would glance on her wristwatch and sighed. As usual, Kai is late. He is always late on their dates. Sometimes Seohyeon would think that she was the boy and Kai was the girl in them. 

 

 

She slowly loses her patience and went to get her phone from her bag and tapped on the message icon to text Kai. 

 


To : Kai 


Yah. Are you coming or what?!

 

 

 

Beep Beep

 


To : Seohyeon

 

I'm here. Sorry.

 

 


Seohyeon looked up after she read the message and saw Kai walking inside the coffee shop with a red rose on his right hand. "Hi." He muttered, and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter